Pet Name

What Do I Do?

“Yah, Jihoon-ah! Your phone’s ringing!” A half- Jaehyo screamed, running out of the bedroom with a handphone in his hand. His other hand was pulling on his shirt, in attempt to cover up his legs. “Hurry up and answer it, your ringtone’s annoying!”

“Ah hyung! Why aren’t you wearing your pants again?! Damn, my eyes!” The boy with the dreadlocks, complained.

“Shut up before I steal your Hello Kitty t-shirt, Woo Jiho!”

Zico gasped, his eyes widened.

“You wouldn’t dare,” Zico growled. “You touch my baby and you’re ing dead.”

“Yah! I’m your hyung!”

“Hyung or not, whoever touches my precious, they’re as good as dead.”

“Seriously?” P.O. interrupted, rolling his eyes at his two very matured hyungs. “Just give me my phone already.”

Before P.O. could reach out to take his phone from Jaehyo, a hand snatched it away.

“Yah, hyung!” P.O. whined. “Give it back!”

“I’m really curious who our maknae has been talking to every night,” B-Bomb smirked, holding the phone in his hand. “Your hyung here has the right to know.”

“Yeah! Just… go back to folding socks, Jihoon,” Zico pushed him out of the way.

“I was done folding everyone’s socks five minutes ago!” P.O. hollered. “Now give me back my phone!”

“Oh come on guys, don’t bully the maknae,” a gentle voice was heard. U-Kwon came out of the kitchen, with an apron tied around his waist.

“Finally,” P.O. sighed in relief. “Thank you, Yukwon hyung.”

U-Kwon stood beside B-Bomb and took the phone away. P.O. was just about to reach out for his phone again when U-Kwon smirked.

“You didn’t actually think that I would just let this one go, did you?” U-Kwon’s eyes twinkled in mischief.

“Ah hyung! How could you!” P.O. pouted. “Taeil hyung! Help me out here!”

P.O. desperately looked at Taeil for help. He could only sigh when he noticed that Taeil was silently laughing in the background. U-Kwon then took the opportunity to unlock his phone.

“Let’s see what we have here,” U-Kwon said, eyes locked on the phone. “…What the. HAHAHAHA!”

At this, all of the members gathered around him to see what caused his laughing fit.

“HAHAHAHA JIHOON-AH!”

“OMG, OUR MAKNAE HAHAHA!”

“Aigoo, our little Jihoon!”

Jihoon’s ears turned red from the embarrassment. He knew exactly what they were laughing at.

“I never expected you out of people to… to… Hahahaha oh my God,“ Zico clutched onto his stomach, breaking into laughter all over again.

“Aigoo, Jihoon-ah. How cute, you have a pet name for her,” Kyung put his hands on P.O.’s shoulders. “Our innocent maknae’s growing up.”

P.O.’s face turned red. Somebody kill me.

“Tell us, Jihoon,” B-Bomb grinned. “Is she why you have been obsessed with caramel lately?”

The hyungs broke into a laughing fit again at the magic word. Just when P.O. thought they were finally going to stop, his phone rang again.

The caller ID read ‘Caramel’.

.

.

.

“…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Damn it. P.O. mentally cursed himself.


A/N: Just a really short update. I know I haven't been updating in a loooong while, but I'm kinda busy preparing for uni and all ): Don't worry, I'm not abandoning this story (or the others). In fact, I have new stories up my sleeves.

I would say that this update is pretty much pointless, but I was listening to Block B and I miss them so much that I just had to write this. I hope BBCs can relate to some parts of this update. Take note, pants-less Jaehyo, Zico and Hello Kitty, Jaehyo threatening to steal Zico's Hello Kitty shirt and P.O. folding socks... Oh, my derps.