・・

The Marriage Recipe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ingredient #7;

 

The alarm buzzed endlessly but she kept tossing and turning under the duvet, too lazy to reach for the object. She had a day-off that day and she was desperate off wanting to rests as much as she could. After a few minutes of buzzing, she groaned, finally giving up and kicking the duvet off her. She stood up and smacked the clock lazily, shutting the alarm off. She rubbed her eyes and stretched, smiling as she turned to her side expecting her husband to be there. Though, her smile vanished once she saw the empty spot on the other side of the bed.

 

Bang Yong Gook had another busy day, she figured. With a sigh, she stepped out of bed and headed straight to the bathroom to clean up. She stared into the mirror as she brushed her teeth, cocking her head from left to right as she examined her face. She scrunched her nose with squinting eyes as if not pleased with the sight in front of her.

 

“I’ve gone fat.” Her lower lip jutted out as she rinsed her tooth brush. “Oh well.”

 

As soon as she finished cleaning up, she stripped out of her pajamas and put on a simple shirt matched with a pair of home shorts. Glancing at the clock, its hands showed it was five minutes ‘till noon. She then sauntered out of the room and as she made her way towards the living room, she wondered what to do for the rest of the day until her husband came home. Just when she plopped down onto the settee, her cell phone which was on the coffee table buzzed; indicating there was a reminder. She snatched it and flipped it open.

 

‘3rd Anniversary with Yong Gook.’It said.

 

“Ah. I’ve been thinking about it since last night.” She said, giggling to herself as she flipped her phone close. This special event had lingered on her mind all throughout the week and she had been fretting on how to celebrate it with him. As she went to sleep the night before, she had fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter