・・

The Marriage Recipe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ingredient #2;

 

She held her thumb up in the air in front of her, bending it to the left and to the right with her eyes squinted. She hummed as she tried to measure the scenery in front of her, trying to figure out how to paint it onto the white canvas in front of her. Well, the fifth clean white canvas to be exact. She had been trying to paint but she always ended up starting over. If there was one thing she lacked that day, it would be her inspiration. She sighed, placing the paintbrush on the table.

 

She plopped down onto the chair behind her with her lower lip jutted out in disappointment. It was the only rare weekend where she didn’t have work and she had hoped to paint something, just to quench the thirst for painting she had suffered from these past few busy days of hers.

 

Funny how when she was at work dying behind the paper works, the wheels of brain juices in her mind were turning effortlessly, heck she could even paint the stack of papers at the time! But now that she was free from the tortures of work, she couldn’t help the lack of satisfaction she felt over her paintings. She groaned in annoyance.

 

“Baby?” Yong Gook called out. She lazily hummed in response, not even bothering to turn to face the man. He sighed, gently placing the notebook he was holding onto the coffee table. He glanced at the lyrics of a song he was trying to write for his group; they were sprawled messily around the pages. This can wait, he told himself before turning his heels, heading towards his wife who somehow woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day.

 

“What’s wrong, hm?” He asked gently, stopping and standing in front of her. She pouted and shrugged her shoulders, not even in the mood to talk about it. He glanced at the crumpled pieces

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter