Lyn

Ghostly Love

When we got home. I immediately told Hong Ki about what happened earlier.

 

"Hong Ki... you shouldn't really have said that. She's the one that made my life like this so maybe she'll make yours just like mine"


"Araso..."


"So you're just fine with that?" 


"Anniyo.. You're here with me! I'll be safe......WE'LL be safe"


"I don't know"

 

Hong Ki is really worried but he's making it look like that he doesn't care about it so I told him to let's go out and eat something.

We went to the nearest small restaurant. I told him that I have a drinking problem. 

 

"I have a drinking problem..."


"Me too!"


"I'm serious... Once I drink a cup of soju, I can drink more than 20 bottles"

 

So, were just there. Sitting. Drinking. Then I can feel that I'm drunk but still I drink. 

"Ya! Hong Ki ah... I really really really like you"


">spills out drink<"


"I'm telling the truth"


"Ok ok.. I like you too Min"
 

"I want you to be here always"

 

 

"Araso.. that's want I want too but wait.... YA! YOUR'E DRUNK ALREADY!! Let's go home!"


"I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME YET!"


>pulls me out of the resto<


"What are you doing!?"


"I'm gonna carry you! Why are so heavy!?"

 

*When we got home*

 

"YA MIN. Let go now so you can sleep"


"Anniyo"


"You drunk girl.."


>me pulling him to lie with me<


"Hong Ki ah... let's just sleep together"


"araso araso.. let's just go to my bed. This is for one person haha"


">then I fell alseep"

 

*NEXT DAY*

 

It's already morning. What happened yesterday? I can only remember that we went to this restaurant and now I'm here at his bed......WAIT!!! ... HIS BED?! >turned to the other side< WHAT THE! HONGKI! I SLEPT WITH HIM LAST NIGHT! I hurriedly get out of the bed and I fell on the floor then later on Hong Ki woke up and looked at me. I can't believe it! I SLEPT WITH HIM!? KURAEYO!? While I'm looking at him, he's just slightly chuckling and staring at me because of what I looked like or maybe.....because of me last night! I WAS DRUNK! I remembered two things! So... if I was drunk... I SPILL OUT THINGS THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID! OMO!

"YA! waeyo!?"


"Hahah- nothing Min! You....you look cute! hahaha"


"WHY DID I SLEEP HERE!?"


"I can't stop you! You just lie in my bed and I can't carry you to your bed because you don't want to!"

 

OMO! That's a proof that I have said something last night! ><

 

While eating breakfast, Hong Ki was about to say something when I saw Lyn just behind him so I screamed and he dropped the plates.

"omo! Im sorry.... I saw her.."


"Who? Ahhh.. Lyn."


"Ne..."

Hours passed. Lyn didn't showed up again. I don't want Hong Ki to see her. 

We slept again together because I'm worried that maybe Lyn would show herself to Hong Ki.

I was sleeping peacefully then I felt something weird. I sa Hong Ki staring straight up to the wall so I looked too and there's Lyn trying to go to him so I covered his eyes.

 

*NEXT DAY*

 

Hong Ki was out because he got some work to do. I hope he's not bothered about what he saw last night. 

I was all alone in his house. I don't know what to do there so I just went home and I look around and search for things. When I was in the kitchen, I checked all of the kitchen cabinets if there's any food left after I left home for about a month already. There's none but I saw a strange box. I opened it. I saw Lyn's bracelet in there. I was shocked. I tried my best to remember if how did I got here bracelet here. 

Minutes passed.. A flashback played back in my mind. 

*the accident*

"Lyn! You're bracelet is really pretty... Can I try it on?"

"Thanks... my mom gave it to me"

"Can I try it on? PLEASE"

"No! hahaha >bleh<"

"Please! Were bestfriends right?"

"Araso... here!"


I was about to wear it then the van were riding at bumped to side and we fell to the riverside.
Then, another thing that I saw is Lyn and I are soaking wet and she can't breathe anymore even if the medics do the cpr to her. I was still wearing her bracelet so that's why I got it home.

If I brought her bracelet, it means that she wants it back... what should I do? 

 

Sorry if I haven't updated any chapters on this fanfic.

Im currently busy with my 2nd fanfic "My Bestfriend is an Idol" and I wanna finish that first :)