Little Boy

Ghostly Love

Its just 2:30AM  and somebody is calling. It was Hong Ki so I really bothered to answer it.

 

"Min-ah!!! The boy!! The boy from your house... HE'S HERE!"


"Omo... I'll go there! Just wait!"


 -----


"Where is he? ....Hong ki... Hong Ki!"


"Im here!......inside the box"

 

I gave him a cup of tea to calm him down but still he was in shock about what happened. ---- I told him that we need to find that little boy. While looking for him, Hong Ki is sticking at me like a glue. I told him to move a little farther but he won't cause he's so scared. 

 

"Hong Ki, when you see a ghost......ahmmmm...just dont be scared"

 

He didn't said a thing after I said that. I gave him a weird advice. I don't know if that'll help him. Later on, when were standing by our sides, I felt something. So I looked at him then the boy was about to ride on his back and I held the boy's hand. ---- This morning, we went to the curved highway and there's a car accident and nobody even knew that there was. We went to the car and looked inside. The mother is still alive but too bad, the son has died. Then I reported another accident. The little boy show himself to us. He smiled at us so I smiled back and waved at him. Hours passed. It's time for us to go home.

 

"I should stay away from you now"


"I know Min... I should stay away from you too but!-"


"but what Hong Ki?! Now that ghosts are also coming to you? Now that you're scared cause there's nobody else who will understand you? I already told you at the first place to not to talk to me or be close to me but still you didn't listen!"


"I DID THAT CAUSE I LIKE YOU MIN!"

 

I'm speechless about what he said. I feel good but still I feel bad. It's gonna be a hard life to be with me and I guess that will not change.

 

"Just stay away from me ok? The more you're near to me, the more you're near in danger and we need to do that!"


"But what if we don't? What if we need together for us to be safe?"


"Ahmmmm... I don't know! But I know that this is how it should be! I think that's for the best. You far from me and I'm far from you and-"

 

Hong Ki hugged me again. He hugged me so tight that I can't even move.

 

"Min, let's just stay together for awhile. So just live with me in my house for awhile. We need to solve some things.... if you ran away, I'm gonna find you!"

 

I just stare at him. Then he hugged me again and again. It's gonna be no use if I stay away from him because he's still gonna follow me.