You're the First

Ghostly Love

Its been a week that I'm living with Hong Ki. Ive read some magazines and newspapers and it's about me. I know that Hong Ki will not tell anyone about my life or just my name. I trust him. ---- While I was watching m-countdown, Hong Ki called.

 

"Min! Go to channel 65!"


"I'm already at that channel"


"Ok.. Just dont change the channel!"


"Sure"

 

After b2st's performance, Hong Ki is there! I mean at the tv. That's why he told me to go that channel because he will sing. He said "I dedicated this song to someone I really really like.... I know your'e watching and this is for you". I felt really special! It's the first time that someone dedicated a song to me. (Who would dedicate a song to someone who is living a life of terror) I've been thinking a lot that Hong Ki is different. He likes me even if I have a way way way different life from them. I'm really grateful to have him. --- When he got home.

 

"You're really talented Hong Ki. I love your song. I like your performance and I like you too"


"kekekekeke... Thanks Min. I wrote that song for you...."


"I should be the one who should thank.... you wrote a song for me and your'e the first in everything in my life so thank you"


"You're welcome......you wanna go out? celebrate a little?"


"Ok. That's a good idea and let's go to the riverside"

 

When we arrived at the riverside. Flashback's from my head keeps on playing. It hurts. There's so much pain and lost hope in it. 

 

"YAAAA!!! LYN!!!! EVEN THOUGH YOU MADE ME SEE THINGS THAT I SHOULDN'T SEE, I'M STILL LIVING A VERY VERY HAPPY LIFE! ...........it feels really good to shout you're feelings"


"YAAA! LYN!!!!!! YOU'RE A CRUEL PERSON!"

 

Then I looked at Hong Ki... He shouldn't have said that but it doesn't matter. He's with me and I'm with him, she might be visiting US someday.