A Lonely Life

Ghostly Love

I was walking at this so-called "talent street". They say that this street is special because this is were most hopeful dreams come true. I stopped by at this guy who is singing his heart out. Everyone who is watching him swaying while I was just there standing still and looking staright at him. When the song's almost done, I decided to leave and go home. When I got home, I was about to enter but someone shouted and it came to me. The guy I just watched from the talent street. Then I looked at him and then I just hurriedly entered my house.

 

*NEXT DAY*

 

I was walking around at times square. Ive been feeling that someone is following me but I just continue walking. Later on, I decided to look back but when I looked back, I asked "why are you following me?!" then no one was there. I go back to where I was going then 2 girls are standing in front of me so I screamed and fell down. Then a man came to me and help me out and asked if Im okay. When I said thanks, I saw that he is the one followed me home yesterday and I didn't say anything and just look at him. ---- We went to a cafe. He treat me a cup of coffee to calm me down because of what just happened.

"why did you follow me yesterday and why are you helping me?"

"yesterday was...because...."


"because you find me weird?"


"not really but kind of... you look different from the others"


"I know so that's why you should stay away from me"


"why?"


"just stay away from me. Sorry"

 

I left the cafe. I feel really sorry for him after helping me awhile ago but this is how it should be. I can make his a living horror like mine.