We Meet Again

Ghostly Love

I was about to sleep when I heard small creaks under my bed. I sneaked a peek under it but nothing's there so I just lie down at my bed again.Then I turned to the other side then the 2 girls I saw at times square are there beside me. I'M COMPLETELY IN SHOCK! ---- This morning, I went out and reported an accident at the small alley 2 blocks away from my house.

 

This is the curse that happened to me. I can see ghosts. Those ghosts scares me but I know why they're coming to me. They know that I can help them so that's why I keep seeing ghosts.

 

*A MONTH LATER*

 

I was looking around atthe music store then I heard a song from a familiar voice. It's the guy who I met before. And then I knew his name. His name is Hong Ki.  ---- There's a huge crowd outside so I decided to look for myself if what's happening in there. Later on, Hong Ki went out to the stage and sing his new song which I didn't heard about yet. When he's about to be finished, I think he found me and he is looking at me. I really don't know if he is really looking at me or at somebody near me. He was smiling. He looks great. SoI just leave again for him not to see and talk to me again. While walking around inside times square, he was running and he saw me so he stopped and smiled. 

"Ya! how are you? it's been a month an-"


"I told you to not to talk to me!"


"I know but that was before, right?"

 

I don't know what else to say so I was just looking at him like a shocked kid then he hugged me. I felt weird. It's like that it's the first time I felt something like that.

"Since the day I followed you, my life changed! My dream of becoming a singer came true and that's when I met you!"


"Oh... that's nice...."


"By the way, what's youre name? I guess you already know me haha"


"Ahmmm... Yeah I knew youre name just awhile ago at the music store....OH! my name! I'm Min"


"Min... That's a nice name. So, want me to walk you home?"

 

After he hugged me, I forgot about the reason why I shouldn't be close to other people and not to know them personally because of my cursed life.

 

"So Min, can we meet again?"
"Ahmmmm... I really don't know... Thanks for walking me home... BYE!"

 

And when I walk inside my house, I thought that maybe I already put Hong Ki's life into danger, like mine. If we dont see each other, I'll not know if he's alright but when were together. danger will be always on its way so I dont know what else to do. ---- Just minutes passed, somebody's shouting and when I looked out it was just Hong Ki. I let him in my house even though I know I shouldn't but right now I think I should.

 

"What happened?"


"There's... THERE'S SOMEBODY FOLLOWING ME!"


"Oh"


"Why are you just calm like that?!"


"Nothing... my life has been like that"

 

I know I shouldn't let him inside my house but I don't know what else to do that to let him be scared outside. Later on, Hong Ki saw a little boy. He thought that boy is just a neighbor of mine but he's not. He keep on insisting to play with him but I can't stop him. ---- It's already 9:00PM and I told Hong Ki to give me his phone number and address so when something bad happens, we can contact each other. Luckily, he is already calm and went home.