Escape

Love In The Snow ( LONGER VERISON)

(Jae joong turns on the T.V and the gossip news  is on) 

That is right Beast's Junhyung and Kara's Hara are indeed in a relationship! It all started when they were caught on a date and the pictures were uploaded to the internet. Both Cube and DSP have confrimed that they have been dating for a few months. Lets just wish them the best and good luck to Go hara with beast's fans.

(Joo chan comes out of the bathroom)

On a related news of being caught, another Idol was recently seen with a girl! let me give you a hint. Neon nareul wonhae, Neon naege ppajyeo, Neon naege michyeo, He eo nal sul eobseo I got youuuu under my skin~ thats right no other than DBSK Jae joong.

"What Me?" questioned Jae joong.

  KIM JAEJOONG IS OUT WITH A GIRL IN A HOTEL!


"WHAT!!" exclaimed Jae joong.

     Jae joong sure has her under his skin. Poor Jae joong was caught red handed. Oh! what am I saying it should be poor girl! His fans would probably make her life impossible.

"That you were caught with a girl doing naughty things" said Joo chan by accident.

  Jae joong turns his head towards her to give a glare.

"OOPS" whispered Joo chan.

 Now here is a photo that was sent to us for prove.

 Jae joong focus goes to the T.V again.

"That is me" pointed Joo chan.

"How did they Find out about this?"

  The two were in panic mode because there could be repoters outside the hotel. Jae joong was tried to make a plan to sneak out of the hotel.

 "OMG I AM the person YOUR fans is going to KILL. How about we just come out with the truth" suggested Joo chan.

" That does not always work in this industry" said Jae Joong.

"Why not?"

"Because the public loves to make their own truth no matter how much a celebrity is honest. They will make the truth into a lie and they love twisting words" explained Jae joong.

"But maybe they will believe us. Plus we did nothing wrong."

"What do you want to tell them? That I helped a stranger that I happen to see fainted in the snow then took her to a hotel."

"Yea, after all that is the truth"

"Do you not get it?! the media will twist my words and write Jae Joong picked up a girl to go to the hotel and even if they did write my word for word NOONE will believe my words."

"WHY! ME! I have only been working hard. I have done nothing wrong to deserve this!" Cried Joo chan.

(Jae Joong's cellphone starts ringing)

 Jae joong looks at his phone and sees that it was Yunho calling.

"He probably saw the news and is calling me angry" mummbles Jae joong

"Yunho ah ~ I swear it's not what it seems"

"We will talk about this later, but right now you and the girl need to come out through the back door quickly. I am here to pick you guys up." said Yunho.

"Okay"

 Jae joong and Joo chan quickly gather their belongs and left the room. They cover their faces with scrafs and both were walking the hallways like spies. They took a sneak peak at the front door and saw a bunch of reports with their cameras. Jae Joong got scare with just imaging the situation if they had gone out through the front door. Joo chan and Jae joong contiue their way to the back door. Behind the hotel Jae joong saw Yunho's sliver car waiting for them. They ran at the speed of lighting and got on the car.

"Thank you Yunho" said Jae joong.

"You better be thankful trouble maker " uttered Yunho.


~ HI EVERYONE! ^_^  Sorry I have not updated for a long time. A few weeks ago I put in my profile that I will be in hiatus, but today I found time to make a super short update. Please forgive for not being able to update frequently and I will harder to make more updates.  I hope you enjoy this chapter!