Good Night

Love In The Snow ( LONGER VERISON)

* Hi! i have not updated for a long time but i am going to start to update again. so sorry for the long wait and hope you enjoy this update ^^

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“No, but Yoochun hyung woke up to go to the bathroom when I was opening the door of the apartment to leave; When suddenly he called my name. So I turned around to see hyung giving me a glare. Then I told him everything because what excuse would I give him, that the makane was going out at 1:30 a.m to a hotel? No right, but even when I told him that you needed my help he still didn’t believe and thought I was sneaky out at midnight. Then he decided to come along, which explains why I took long to come to your rescue” proclaimed Changmin.

“Plus , if it was not for me and my charms then Changmin  would have not entered the room” noted micky.

“Why?” I asked

“Because you didn’t inform the lady in the front desk that Changmin was coming, so with the name, room number, and a little of my  magic, which are my good look; I convinced the kind lady to let us in” bragged micky.

“Opps! I forgot about that” I said

“Anyways Yunho is so going to kill” said Yoochun and Changmin.

“Okay,okay” I answered  

“So what going to happen now?” asked Micky.

“Well, I don’t know, I guess we all stay here to sleep since both of you have schedules tomorrow. Especially you Micky, you have  to wake up at 6:00 A.M”.

“Why can’t Changmin and I just go home?” questioned Micky.

“Because it will just waste time and you won’t get enough time to sleep” I explained.

“Okay hyung you got a point but where are we going to sleep?”

“Um… I will sleep in the couch and you and Micky could sleeps on the chairs by the table. While she sleeps on the bed ALONE! Got it!”

“But Jae Joong…that’s…fine. Changmin let’s pick our chairs” pouted Micky.

No one’s  pov

In the Morning  Joochan was blinking her eyes, straight at the ceiling. It was dark so she decided to go back to sleep. She turn her body to the right side  and half asleep she was a handsome guy next to her, it was wonderful dream for her. But that dream seems so really because she could feel the guys warmth as the guy embraced her tightly.

Jae Joong pov

Beep beep beep beep beep~

“What time is it?” I thought to myself as I looked at my phone.  It was six o’ clock so I knew it was Micky’s  alarm ringing .  I should probably wake him up because the alarm keeps ringing and it going to wake up every one and he can’t be late to film his drama.

“Micky! Get up!” I said as I touched the chair next to me where Micky is supposed to be sleeping. But I got up from the couch when I didn’t feel him in the chair.  Then I saw where he was and I yelled “Micky! You ert get off the girl!” and then I slapped him in the head. I mean didn’t he understand when I said no one goes near that bed and what time did he move from the chair to the bed? How can he just sleep so comfortable sleeping next to the girl hugging her so tight and even their legs where tangled together.

“What?” moaned Yoochun.

“What do mean by what? Don’t act so innocent all of the sudden, just look at yourself.

Yoochun looked around in confusion and said “What I don’t see anything wrong I am just hugging the girl as if she was my teddy bear, which explains why was sleeping so good.”

Are you serious, this is what he had to say and this I felt like punching him.

“Okay get off her Micky”

“I guess I found the way here during my sleep, anyways hyung let me sleep five more minutes” and then  yoochun put his head down again to sleep.