Help

Love In The Snow ( LONGER VERISON)

* HI! everyone it has been a while, i hope you enjoy this short chapter and i hope to update soon again. Don't forget to comment on wether the story is doing good or bad so i can improve my writting so people would be able to enjoy the story ^_^

p.s SORRY! for any grammar mistakes!

“That girl is all over our oppa, you know what… I have an idea. Lets take a picture of the two of them entering the hotel and give it to the paparazzi so fans could attack he” suggested shin min.

“Yea, that’s a good idea, that is what she deserves for being with Jae joong oppa. Seriously, who the hell does she think she is?” added young min

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

~jae joong pov~

“Welcome! How may I help you sir?” asked the lady in the uniform.

“Hi, could you give me a room with a room with two beds please.’

“I’m sorry but we don’t have a room with two bed at this moment, but would you still like a room with one bed?”

This is just great! First I’m going to be killed by the manager hyung because its late I don’t plan to go home now. If I do home now I will wake the members and then I will be killed by six people including the manager hyung. I also can’t leave the girl alone, so either way I am screwed. Now I have to sleep on the floor because of the one bed thing only.

“Fine, miss can I have a room with one bed”

“The name please” asked the young lady

“Yunho, Jung Yunho put it in the credit card bill, I’ll give you the numbers”

Ha! Yunho that’s what you get for pulling that prank on me when we were backstage.

“Okay, mister Jung here is your room key and the room’s number is 220” the lady said as she extended her hand to give me the key.

“Mister , before you go can I ask you a question?”

DAMN! She figured out that I am jae joong or really thinks I am yunho, just act cool.

“yes, you may ask”

“I know it is not my business but is the girl okay?”

“Yes! It’s that she got drunk that why she seems like this but thanks for asking” I reassured her, even thought I didn’t know what was wrong with her.

Omg! Just wait until Yunho sees his bill. HE IS SO TOTALLY GOING TO KILL ME! But like I said before, who told him to pull a prank on me. Doesn’t he know not to mess with KIM JAE JOONG! Muahahaha! Now this just sound scary that I’m scare of myself. Anyways, I think I am going to need help in taking care of her because she seems to have a fever. I can’t go buy a medicine now because she might wake up and she will be very scared. She might come to the conclusion that something happened to her; due to the fact that she is in a hotel room alone. I didn’t want to do this but I think I might have to call one of the memebers to help me, even if they are sleeping. Well… if I call Yunho and tell him that I am in trouble  he will respond with a “Honey Bunny you got into trouble, didn’t the manager tell you to behave and why would you this to me, the group, and the fans. I am so disappointed in you and now I got to rescue you, you are lucky that I love you, aish! Seriously” and as much as I love him too I don’t want to here a long speech about this and that as if I were a little kid that needs lecturing.

I can’t call Micky because he has to film Sungkyunkwan Scandal early tomorrow. If I call Junsu he would probably say, “ Jae Joong issh ARE YOU OKAY!DID YOU GET ARRESTED!? ARE YOU USING YOUR ONE PHONE CALL ME?! ARE YOU DRUNK AND GOT INTO A FIST FIGHT? WHAT TO DO? WHAT TO DO…? OKAY JUST STAY CALM, YA! TELL ME WHAT TO DO I BEG YOU!” without me even saying anything and with that dolphin voice of his, he will wake up everyone. Which reminds me if I ever do get arrested I should never use my one phone call on xiah.

Hm… I know who I can call without any trouble because I know his weakness… food.  

* i hope you enjoyed this chapter and i think you can guess who jae joong is going to ask help from who has the weakness of food, rigth?