Good Morning :o)

Love In The Snow ( LONGER VERISON)

Jae Joong pov

Beep beep beep beep beep~

“What time is it?” I thought to myself as I looked at my phone.  It was six o’ clock so I knew it was Micky’s  alarm ringing .  I should probably wake him up because the alarm keeps ringing and it going to wake up every one and he can’t be late to film his drama.

“Micky! Get up!” I said as I touched the chair next to me where Micky is supposed to be sleeping. But I got up from the couch when I didn’t feel him in the chair.  Then I saw where he was and I yelled “Micky! You ert get off the girl!” and then I slapped him in the head. I mean didn’t he understand when I said no one goes near that bed and what time did he move from the chair to the bed? How can he just sleep so comfortable sleeping next to the girl hugging her so tight and even their legs where tangled together.

“What?” moaned Yoochun.

“What do mean by what? Don’t act so innocent all of the sudden, just look at yourself.

Yoochun looked around in confusion and said “What I don’t see anything wrong I am just hugging the girl as if she was my teddy bear, which explains why was sleeping so good.”

Are you serious, this is what he had to say and this I felt like punching him.

“Okay get off her Micky”

“I guess I found the way here during my sleep, anyways hyung let me sleep five more minutes” and then  yoochun put his head down again to sleep.  


~ No one POV~

Yoochun went back to sleep but got up quickly once Jae joong said it was 6:10 A.M. He quickly gathered his stuff and left before he was late forhis  drama's fliming.

~ Jae joong POV~

  Although I have never done this to a girl's bag before, I have to search it in order to help her out. I need to find a cellphone so, I can call someone to come and get her. I am so sorry for going through your stuff. AH! I found an I.D(Looking through her bag)... her name is  Joochan, born in the U.S and her american age is 18 years old. Useful Info but I need her cellphone, hmm, I FOUND IT! wow I sounded like I hit the jackpot. Now I just have to call someone but probably everyone in her contacts speaks english. Let me just look at all of her contacts until I pick someone randomly.

"M...MOM!" whispered Jae joong.

I know what mom is, its her umma. Let me call her and hopefully I won't have trouble communicating with her.

~No one POV~

  Joo chan finally opened her eyes again when her ears heard voices . She woke up and saw a vase next to her and then she sat on the bed. Joo chan looked around with a confused expression on her face.

~ Joo chan POV~

 WHERE THE HELL AM I? This looks like a hotel room.Wait what did I do last night ? Well it seems like nothing bad because I still have my clothes on (looking under the sheets).

"HYUNG! I am leaving because I am extremely hungry."

"Araso, changmin just leave before you wake her up."

Those voices came from males, what does this mean? Did I get kidnapped? Okay calm down because you have to protect yourself right now But how?. Where is my phone, I can call for help  (looking inside her bag). What the heck, my phone is not in bag, where did it go?  I need a weapon. I know I will take this vase and hit him with this. The voice is coming behind that door. (walking towards the bathroom)

"Ne, I will take care of your daugther and thank goodness you knew korean. Because my english is not good but don't you worry, I will look after Joo chan for now." stated the voice coming behind the door.

 He knows my name maybe he is a stalker? Wait he said " I will take care of your daugther" meaning he is talking to my mother? how can my mom trust me to a stranger? Whatever, I  to hit this person for the sake of my safety.

"pardon me" he said.

Ah when did he get infront of me? what the? where did the vase that I was holding in my hands go?

"Um...I am pretty sure you were going to hit me with this, right?" asked the guy infront of me.

"Get away from me, I got a pillow and I am  not afraid to use it!"

"Oh! yea thats going to hurt." he stated before I throw the pillow at him.

"look I am not going to hurt you"

"Well how do I know that?"

"Look I will tell you who I am and little about myself ok" he offered.

"Fine"

"My name is Jaejoong-"

"Wait DBSK! Jae joong?"

"Why yes! seems like you know who I am."

"Well not really but I do know some of your songs and they are amazing, anyways what Am I doing here? Wait don't tell me I came on to you because I was drunk? Although i don't remember being drunk? Actually I don't remember anything other than finishing my second job."

"Well You fainted in front of a bar and I saw you and tried to help you. But because of my celeb status I can't take you to the doctor or do much without so many questions. I also didn't have the heart to leave you,so this was the only solution I could come up with. Then when I got you to the room I thought that I should not leave you alone because you might think crazy ideas, although you did think  things like that. you had a fever so I got orignally one of my member to bring medicine but in the end two of them ended up coming. I gave you the pill but you didn't open your eyes only took the pills. Then the three of us selpt on the chairs and couch until this morning."

"Well Thanks for the help. I actually feel better and sorry for almost smashing the vase on your head." I said.

"It is okay  and why don't you go and wash your face." suggested Jae joong.

"okay"

(goes to the bathroom)

(Jae joong turns on the T.V and the gossip news  is on) 

That is right Beast's Junhyung and Kara's Hara are indeed in a relationship! It all started when they were caught on a date and the pictures were uploaded to the internet. Both Cube and DSP have confrimed that they have been dating for a few months. Lets just wish them the best and good luck to Go hara with beast's fans.

(Joo chan comes out of the bathroom)

On a related news of being caught, another Idol was recently seen with a girl! let me give you a hint. Neon nareul wonhae, Neon naege ppajyeo, Neon naege michyeo, He eo nal sul eobseo I got youuuu under my skin~ thats right no other than DBSK Jae joong.

"What Me?" questioned Jae joong.

  KIM JAEJOONG IS OUT WITH A GIRL IN A HOTEL!


* HI !! everyone it has been a long time since I lasted updated this story, right? I am REALLY SORRY about that but I have been busy. The middle of 2011 until now had been very much like a roller coaster. This year, in fact I  graduate high school in 12 days!! I wish I could say YEA!! no more high school but I feel kind of sad of parting ways with my friends and getting more responability. I'm a person who overthinks alot so its scary the thought of me going out into that big world and if I will be able to survive out there. So, I have been busy make the last few months of high school an amazing memory and of course college stuff have also been keeping me busy. I will start college in the summer I will be busy right away but will try best to keep updating But enough about me. I want to Thank my Subscribers, Readers, and commenters for your support. I know today's update is really short but I hope you enjoy it! ^-^

p.s sorry for any grammar mistakes.