Chapter 3

This Time is NOT Fake Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I tell her I want to take day off from 2AM activities to company her with her pregnant time, my members already agreed with me. But she refuse it, she said that we’re going to need lot of money if the baby born. Yup, she’s right. So we make a deal she still can continue her activities until 7 months.

 

Three weeks later

 

“Yeobo, you should drink this milk before you going for work” I shout her because she always forgets to drink the milk these couple weeks.

“Give it to me, I’m late later I drink it in the van” she hasty her step to the door.

“Wait, you can’t!” I stop her in the door and give the milk

“Drink it now!!” after that she quickly go to her van

 

11.00 AM

 

“Yeobo, did you eat yet” I call her, now it’s my turn to nags her.

“Yup, don’t worry”

“No, I don’t trust you. Give your phone to JeA noona”

“Yah!!” – “Quick!!” I raise my tone

“Kwon-ah, don’t worry she’s safe with me. And I make sure she eat on time and drink her milk” JeA noona tell me.

“See…” and she hung up the phone.

But I hear something different from JeA noona voice… that’s why I become worry these days because she also become weird from two weeks ago. Her face change looks like when she’s in the bad mood these couple weeks. She always forgets her milk which she has to drink two times a day, and she always forget her meals. Yup I make it for her every day before we going to work, because she need healthy foods. But start from two weeks ago she never finished her meals. When I asked her she said her unnies treat her. Every night I angry for what she did, but she always can settle me in by saying that’s the baby want not her. Even my members said sometimes a pregnant woman acting strange, not like her usual behavior. Jin Woon suggesting me to buy some baby parental books, maybe I should buy it.

“Jin Woon-ah, you want to company me today?”

“To where hyung?” – “Books stores” he look me

“I want to buy some baby parental books”

“Yah, hyung you should go by yourself!” I bowed my head after hearing that, it just still looks weird…

“Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter