Chapter 1

This Time is NOT Fake Anymore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeju-do

Thanks to Seul Ong and JeA unnie our parents can have their trip while me and Kwonnie can’t have our time together alone, our private honey moon trip like other couple. We stay on one big pavilion it got three rooms; finally… at least I won’t sleep with our parents together. Both of our parents stay in the first floor while I and Kwonnie take the second floor. I unpack our things while Kwonnie enjoying himself in the bed, he immediately throw his body to the bed like a kid he jump in the bed he even grab me to jump in the bed… he still not change after he fooling around he lay in the bed. I walk to the balcony leaving him in the bed; I sit in the chair and seeing the beautiful view of this resort. I really am enjoying the air until I felt a pair of hand on my shoulder. I look up, that’s Kwonnie smiling to me.  

“They call us… time to lunch yeobo” gently he tells me, I follow him to meet our parents. In first floor they already wait us I see them smiling widely to us.

“Seafood… what do you think?” my mom ask us, Kwonnie only nods his head

“Okay… seafood it is?” his father exclaiming and we heading to find a seafood restaurant, like a big family going for a trip I don’t feel like doing my honey moon trip. Along the road, our parents always talking, blabbering what their wanted… they want a grandchild. Aisshh… grandchild my … how come they want a grandchild at this time. And we arrive in seafood restaurant.

“GaIn-ah feed him” my mom tells me, it’s more ordering me by her tone. Then I do what my mom ask me, I feed Kwonnie he only smile widely and open his mouth. Makes them smile widely too.

“Yah… GaIn-ah did you listen our conversations before?” my mom asking me again.

“Which conversation?” I answer her plainly, then Kwon pinch my thigh make me glance to him.

“Grandchild sweetie” this time Kwon father tell me, I smile to him

“So that’s mean tonight you two will grant our wish right?” my mom says it, as she says it Kwon spit his drink, his parent can’t help giggling when see he’s spitting his drink. I quickly wipe his mouth and he awkwardly wipes the spitting.

“So…?” his mother asks me, neither of me or Kwon answer her.

“Don’t worry, if you embarrass to us. We can move to other pavilion” my father says it, instantly I smile widely… wait did I…? What happen with me? Why I’m being so ert…? No…! I’m not… I bet many girls also will like that… if they’re in my position?

“No… that’s okay father… you shouldn’t move… we’re fine… we still got a lot of time… right yeobo?” Kwon says it as he place his arm around my shoulder, wait… did he just said that? Is he…? Owh… sometime I hate him…

“No Kwonnie… we demand to move from your pavilion” my father says again, this time the others nods their head and smile to me. Kwonnie turn his head to me I can see his big grin, I kept maintaining my expression. He pats my head as he looks me. After we take our lunch our parent spilt up with us, and I don’t want to know where they are going. I and Kwonnie go to the beach, we walk in the beach and I’m gratefully linking my arm with him.

“Remember when we go to Jeju-do?” he ask me and I just say “um”

“We said we want to go to the beach and ride a horse but we never done that”

“Yeah… and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter