Marital Dysfunction

Do The Creep

 

Chapter V - Marital Dysfunction

A/N: OMG, my reaction when I realized I used the wrong title.. LOL. Next chapter should be up today as well!

The moment he tried to return the kiss, Chanyeol jerked away and scowled at him with ferocity he’d never seen before. Wufan personally found it hot.

Too dazed to recognize anger before it slapped him in the face, Wufan tried to initiate another kiss. Chanyeol whipped his head to the side. Oh well. Wufan compromised and nibbled on his lips instead.

Chanyeol stayed still for a moment before he tucked two fingers under Wufan’s jaw and yanked him a good few inches away, his other hand still holding Wufan’s wrists securely against the tiled wall.

“That wasn’t supposed to happen,” he muttered.

“Should I have shoved you away and mourned for my poor innocence in leader Joonmyun’s arms?” Wufan scoffed. “Or maybe I should’ve cried to manager hyung instead.”

“What do you mean by that?” Chanyeol narrowed his eyes dangerously.

“I can ask the manager to make us a ‘couple’ if you want me to.” Wufan suggested. “We could – ah, what was it called – show skinship and all that. Fanservice? I think that’s what you call it. We could hold hands together and kiss, and act lovey-dovey together all the time. You know.”

“You’re an .”

Chanyeol jerked away from his face as if Wufan had burned him and released his hold on Wufan’s wrists. His eyes glistened unnaturally against the sharp incandescent light bulb.

“Wufan hyung,” he said. “Let’s just forget about this, okay?”

Then he plastered a smile on his face, and Wufan thought it was the ugliest thing he had ever seen.

“I don’t want to.” Wufan protested. “You kissed me out of nowhere. How can you expect me to just forget?”

“Because you didn’t understand what I said,” Chanyeol said. “I’m not expecting you to forget about it; I’m asking you to put it behind us and move on.”

“Kissing me is not explaining,” Wufan retorted.

“Just stop it,” Chanyeol snapped. “You obviously didn’t understand what I meant by the kiss—”

Wufan interrupted him. “You keep saying that I don’t understand you.”

“Because you don’t.”

“I can't read kisses, Chanyeol.”

“You know that wasn’t what I meant.”

“You said you were going to explain, but I don’t even know what you’re trying to say.”

“Am I supposed to spell things out for you?”

“It’d be a lot nicer than what you’re doing right now.”

“You’re doing it again!” Chanyeol yelled. “All you do is assume whatever you want to and never look beyond the surface.”

Neither were aware of the soft rapping on the bathroom door.

Wufan shouted at him in frustration. “And all that you have been doing is saying this and doing that, so of course I’m going to get confused. What the hell do you want from me?”

Chanyeol looked at him wearily.

“I don’t know.”

Kyungsoo burst through the door.