Hormones Rule The World

Do The Creep

 

Chapter IV - Hormones Rule The World

A/N: Sorry about the update being so small and icky. This chapter was actually more than twice of this length but it was written so quickly and messily that I've only managed to edit a tiny portion of it. If you haven't checked the updates on my wall, I'll be on a weekend trip until Sunday, so I'll see you all soon!

Warning: my first attempt at an 'intimate' scene.

Chanyeol pinned Wufan’s wrists to the wall in a vice-like grip and delicately leaned in until their foreheads touched and all he could see was chanyeolchanyeolchanyeol.

It was to the point where Wufan’s vision crossed, merged, and distorted as he adamantly refused to break away from Chanyeol’s fixed stare on him. They were just a few precious centimeters away.

He shivered as Chanyeol lowered his eyelids until they nearly shut and tilted his head ever so slightly to the left. He whispered warm breaths into Wufan’s ear.

“You never gave me a chance to explain.”

Wufan strained to glower at him from the corner of his eye.

“Here’s your damn chance,” he mumbled in reply. “Take it or leave it.”

Chanyeol kissed him.

It wasn’t how Wufan imagined it would be. Chapped lips violently crashed down on his, and the back of his head smacked against the wall. Headaches stacked on top of one another really weren’t what he had in mind at all.

He fought the urge to laugh when Chanyeol murmured soft unintelligible words against his lips and slowly explored the inside of his mouth. It was so ing awkward.

And to think that a second ago, he practically jumped me.

Chanyeol’s tongue was too moist and he panted like a hot dog, but it was still pretty damn perfect.