Do I?

Come Back Again (다시돌아와)

 

A few days after the photoshoot and the 'its-actually-a-fan-gift-but-i'll-just-take-the-cards-off' flower delivery Jaejoong still kept on disturbing me. Let's put that in a nicer way shall we. He's been annoying the out of me.

 

Not that I'm hating it to the extent but you can say I can see myself through him. If i miss one of his messages and don't reply he'll be bombing my phone with other messages and the constant missed calls. I never thought the day where I'd hate my phone will come and certainly i did not expect the reason is because of a guy. A guy that fits my ideal type perfectly.

 

Byul actually came in the studio today to visit Dongwook and passed by us to say hi, that's what I thought. She stayed for the whole morning watching us rehearse and everything.

 

Sitting by the corner I can totally see her eyeing me intently as if i'm hiding some secret from her. I tried to ignore her piercing stare but it ain't tht eAsy considering i'm in front of a mirror and i can clearly see her through that.

 

"Yay!" she rejoiced when Jaewook oppa said we can take a break already. She walked towards us and i thought she'll be talking to Bom, like she usually does but she turned to me with the same look she's been sending.

 

"It's not nice to stare"i pouted pushing her head back but she just giggled.

 

"I heard from Bommie about the Kim Jaejoong crisis" she blurted out getting all heads of the dancers and everyone to her.

 

My eyes bulged open and my mouth too, I tilted my head to look at the big mouth who couldn't keep it shut to ask why she did that and she just stuck her tongue at me. Whatever happened to privacy and keeping secrets?

 

It's too late now, I can't lie obviously since I look to guilty about it. I sighed and sat down.

Beside me she positioned herself towards me, waiting eagerly for me to talk about it.

 

"It's nothing big. He's just been bugging me and acting like Seungri and Tabi" i explained. She didn't look satisfied with it though and urged me to continue on, but what more is there to say? Nothing! "Nothing more to it Byul, we're just friends end of conversation" adding that she backed off and didn't ask anything else after.

 

Being sweaty and tired all day I expected oppa to be sending us home to get relaxed and refreshed but then he came in last minute, when we've already packed our things and ready to go to tell us sajangnim wants us in his office ASAP.

 

With heavy foot steps and tired bodies we managed to reach the 7th floor breathing normally and still concious, though i don't think we'll be making it home tonight. I'm seriously pulling Bom behind me and after practices she tends to move like a snail when walking, so i'm pretty much like pulling a bear with this body of mine.

 

Maknae helped me though and that fastened us. Inside we sat on the sofa and waited for sajangnim to talk since we don't know why he called us and I don't think we've done something to be scolded about. Maybe its the Kim Jaejoong crisis but then again it's not that big of a problem to be calling all 4 of us up.

 

"I've talked with Teddy and Will about your U.S. Debut and also your Japan schedules a couple of days ago. The 2 suggested to get some things in Japan finished before U.S to give you kids some time to cope with everything that's going on. I agreed to it of course and so you 4 are going to Japan earlier than planned and your practice and rehearsals will be done there as well" he said and hearing that made us happy.

 

We haven't really talked about those things yet, not because we don't want to but it just never came to mind everytime we're together and now that all is planned already it makes it more burden less to handle.

 

"Sajangnim, when are we exactly leaving for Japan" as expected our leader asked.

 

"About that. It came to me through e-mail that the 3 channels are planning an all idol gala or party 2 weeks from now and gave invitations for both you girls and the boys to go. I thought it'd be good for you to go and then book your flight to Japan the night after, just to give you some fun before all the crazy things" he answered, Chaerin was paying close attention to what sajangnim was saying while the main vocal was already fantasizing about the upcoming party.

 

"Right now you girls don't have to worry about anything and just focus on your rehearsals, I'll just get your managers everything then they'll give it to you. That's pretty much it and you can go home now" he said without looking at us and so we headed to the door but he said something after we could get out. "Dara don't let the flowers fool you"

 

Through out the ride back to the dorm what sajangnim said kept ringing in my head and i wasn't always the smartest one so I didn't get what he was trying to say, however, it gave me this feeling that he's pertaining to Jaejoong and that he knows everything.

 

Jaejoong's constant messaging the entire day foreshadowed that something huge is waiting for me when i get back and I wasn't mistaken. A huge bear welcomed us inside the living room, positioned to be staring right at you when you get in. It kind of freaked the hell out of Minji but other than that it was really cute.

 

"Is Jaejoong-ssi doing a 12 days of Christmas kind of thing?" maknae asked poking its side, making sure nothing is implanted on it or some kind of camera.

 

"12 days of Christmas is something you enjoy and this is absolutely not like that" i snorted, punching the stuffed toy's nozzle.

 

"Tsk. Eeii unnie. Do you really not like it? Do you unnie? Do you?" she answered back, snapping her head and rolling it around while she walked backwards to her room, hitting the side table lightly but still went on like that. I just stared at her thinking all the exercising is getting to her head.

 

'Do I really not like it?' i asked myself, sighing and pulling the bear inside my room, hoping it would fit inside or it would have to suffer dire detaching.

 

"How the hell did you even get through the door anyway?" i asked the bear and it just stared right back at me, like it can do something else anyway. 

 

 

 

........................

Aigoo. Thanks for all the love guys ... Very much appreciated <3

GorgeouZ: HOL! Is just like an expression, like OMG or Daebak but of course our girls were the one who made it to a trend  ^ ^