Karaoke Night…

The Fate We Create [DISCONTINUED]

“Ah, Yes!” He grinned happily and slightly glanced at Da-oh. She just rolled her eyes and turned to walk while smiling inside.
"By the way, did you kiss this pure lips girl? Cause she's blushing." Na-ri asked Daehyun in amusement teasing both of them. He was shock to hear that Da-oh had never kissed before too. He kept silent and shook his head no.
The group walked to a reserved karaoke room, which happened to be the same room Daehyun and Da-oh was in earlier. They both glanced at each other unexpectedly and turned the other way blushing. Na-ri noticed and elbowed Da-oh while winking at her. Da-oh denied and changed her expression.
"So, let’s pick partners to duet with." Gongchan suggested. "I pick Na-ri." He said immediately pulling her to his side.
"That's so obviously." Da-oh scoffed. Daehyun looked at her and said, "There is U and I." He smiled and moved next to her. She smiled bashfully holding in her anxiety.
"We gonna rock this." Daehyun said to Da-oh jokingly.
"We will!" She replied laughing.
Daehyun was the most relaxed, obviously, he is a member of the Best Absolute Perfect boy band group, while the rest were hesitating. When it was time for the duet, Da-oh felt like she didn't want to go sing anymore, she was afraid she might mess up and choke in front of Daehyun. She couldn't care less if she was with only her two friends.
"We got this." He assured, handing her the other microphone and "A Whole New World" came on. Daehyun pulled it off so well, it was so much better than any other versions she had ever heard before. She was handsomely rewarded at the moment and enjoyed every minute of it. All she wanted to do is to listen to Daehyun sing all night long. 24/7, if possible. That would be a wonderful wish to come true, she had thought.

"Warrior" came on randomly and they all pushed Daehyun to go sing it. He laughed shyly and decided to drag Gongchan to sing with him and both guys ended up singing to Warrior. They even emphasize it by dancing to the song. The crew had such a great time together and what seemed like only awhile was over and they all had to part.

They walked out of the karaoke room and to the parking lot. Gongchan was to take the girls home so they all walked to his car. Daehyun, on the other hand, wanted to get to know Da-oh more so he asked, "Can I take you home? I know that we just met, but I 'm really not a bad guy." His gave her a dolly smile, which earned him a "Yes" from her.
Seeing that Na-ri and Gongchan were flirting and holding hands as they walk together to his car, Da-oh did not dare to interrupt and she was happy to leave them alone.
"I'm going with Daehyun-ssi." Da-oh shouted to them.
"Are you sure?" Na-ri asked.
"Yeah, he's taking me home." She smiled and waved goodbye.
Daehyun suddenly got really nervous when they both were finally alone; his heart was racing as they both headed to his car. He wanted to scream his heart out to the world, but he didn't want to scare her. He had to hold it in and scream later when he gets home. He didn’t know Da-oh was feeling the same way.
Daehyun lead Da-oh to his car and drove off.
This time, they were able to chat in a more personal level. The two felt like they had known each other forever! They talked and laughed and couldn't stop talking throughout the drive.
"So you lived in the states all your life?" Daehyun asked while driving.
"No. I was born there and we moved after I turned 7, then back to the states again."
"Oh I see. Why move so much?"
"It's because of my dad's business." She replied.

"Have you ever been to the states?" She asked looking at him.
"Yeah, it was a long time ago. B.A.P is thinking of having a world tour. So we might tour the states if we have enough fans out there supporting us."
"It'll be great! A friend of mine love you guys. He was the one that introduced B.A.P to me."
"Really? Is he your boyfriend?" Daehyun teased, yet secretly wanting to know.
"No! He's a really close friend of mine. He is like my long time crush that’s all."
"Do you miss him?"
"Well, yeah, I do miss him." She looked out the window. He glanced over and saw her expression and felt guilt swallowing him. He also felt a strange feeling he’s never felt before.
"But we still keep in touch and we write to each other. He will be visiting soon." Her smiled was serene as she talked about her crush. He felt a sharp pain in his chest not sure what it was; he didn't want her to be friends with any other guys but him.
"Do you still like him?" He was anxious to know.


Her phone then rang and interrupted her answer to his question.
"Hello...yes...ok, I'm on my way."
Daehyun waited, but she didn't answer his question, instead she asked him, "Daehyun-ssi, could you do me a favor?"
"Yeah, sure."
"Can you drop me off at the venue last time?"
"No problem. Is there something wrong?"
"They just need me there to confirm something."
"Okay," he said looking at her and continued driving to the venue.

They arrived and she got off.
"Thank you so much Daehyun-ssi. I had a great time with you and love for you to come hang out with my friends and me again." She smiled and bow to him.
"It was fun." He said with his irresistible smile, which melts her heart every time.
They say their goodbyes and waved. He watched her figure entered the venue. He drove away knowing she is in a safe place.

He continued thinking of the answer Da-oh would give.
I'm thinking too much. I'm so selfish. He shook his head and chuckled to himself, thinking what an idiot he was.


 

Hey hey! Back with an update! :DD Please subscribe to the story if you haven't already and comment below! And guys comment before leaving so my sister will feel better to keep writing. She feels as if no one is reading. :( I know how that feels..sorry for asking. BUT anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! :) Stay tune for more!