Chapter 9

Kiss For Sale

Sehun walked up the stairs towards rooftop during lunch. His steps getting closer to the rooftop *Why would she asked me to meet her at the rooftop?* Sehun couldn’t help ponder.

---------Flashback------

While Sehun was busy making out with a girl, he heard somebody cleared but he didn’t stopped until the 3 minutes kiss was up. Sehun pulled the girl away and looked up to see Reina in front of him.

‘What brings you here?’ Sehun surprisingly asked, looking at Reina who was standing in front of him. Reina uneasily looked around and Sehun immediately gave the girl a look asking her to leave.

‘Speak’ Sehun folded his arms as he looked at Reina, slightly annoyed yet curious as to why she was here. As far as he knew, both of them hated each other.

Reina rubbed the back of her neck before she spoke ‘Meet me at the rooftop during lunch’ Reina quickly left the hallway before Sehun could ask her anything.

------End of Flashback-----

He opened the door and walked straight towards where Reina was. Reina heard the rooftop door opened and turned towards the door. *Here goes* Reina heaved a sigh as Sehun walked towards her.

‘Why did you call me here for?’ Sehun questionly looked at her. Instead of answering Sehun’s question, Reina just took Sehun’s hand and placed something inside his hand before she fold his hand up and release his hand.

Sehun held out his hand and looked at what Reina had given her. His eyes rounded in surprise when he saw 30,000 won in his hands. However his face soon turned into a smirk as he looked at her. ‘You want to buy my kiss?’ Sehun smirked as he looked at Reina.

Reina just gulped and nodded unwilingly. She had so much wanted to wipe away the smirk on Sehun’s face but there was nothing she could do since she was asking him a favor. Sehun smirked grew seeing Reina like this ‘I thought someone called me a male version of before and said that my kiss disgusted her, so why did you want my kiss now?’ Sehun smirked enjoying every single bit of his revenge.

‘I just wanted to practice before our kiss scene since I got no experience in this kind of thing.’ Reina felt her face flushed with embarrassment as she spoke about it.

‘So?’ Sehun watched Reina’s embarrassed face, enjoying every single bit of it.

‘So I just thought that maybe if I buy your kiss every day and practice until the day of photoshoot, it’ll be of use lat-’ Reina felt her voice getting softer and softer as she spoke. She looked up to see the smirk on Sehun’s face and grew angry at it, *Aissh cant you stop smirking? You annoying bastard. Do you think I’ll even ask you if I had a choice?!* Reina mentally cursed Sehun as she watched the smirk on Sehun’s face grew, enjoying the embarrassment she had now.

Reina couldn’t stand the embarrassment anymore ‘Aissh forget what I said!’ Reina was about to walk away from Sehun, giving up whatever she said when she was pulled back by Sehun.

Sehun crashed his lip to Reina’s without saying anything. Reina’s eyes widened totally unaware of what was happening. She could felt her legs getting weaker because of the kiss. ‘Just follow my lead’ Sehun whispered through the kiss and smirked while Reina nodded her head even if she didn’t want to. She was disgusted by his kiss yet there was nothing she could do since she was the one that asked for it.

*Just endure Reina, just endure until the end of the kiss* Reina gripped her hand tight as she kissed Sehun. ‘Relax’ Sehun soothingly murmured through the kiss and Reina could felt herself slightly melted by him. Sehun placed both Reina’s hand behind his neck while he placed his hands behind her waist.

After 3 minutes, Sehun broke away from the kiss while Reina pant heavily catching her breath. ‘Looks like you have a long way to go girl’ Sehun said before he walked towards the door.

Reina frowned, not understanding what Sehun had just said. ‘Wait, does that mean you’re going to help me?’

Sehun turned around and smirked at Reina, ‘Why not? It’ll benefit the both of us wouldnt it? You’re the one that said to take it as practice before the photoshoot. By the way, made me lunch too.’

‘Mwoh?! Why should I?’ Reina challenged back.

‘Why? Because Im teaching you how to kiss. Besides we can take it as a practice isn’t it? Girlfriend making lunch for boyfriend, wouldn’t we be able to pull off a couple feel this way?’ Sehun shrugged.

‘Or you can choose not to do it either, but I don’t know if I would be able to keep my mouth shut’ Sehun gave an innocent smiled before he left.

*Did that guy just blackmail me? Urgh!* Reina blew a raspberry as she watched Sehun walked away.

‘Aissh you jerk!! You ! Who do you think you are?! Aissh!’ Sehun smirked as he heard what Reina scream outside. *This is just a part of my revenge, there’s more to go Reina. Who asked you to call me a in the first place. Never mess with Oh Sehoon, it’ll never do you any good* Sehun smirked as he walked towards the cafeteria to find the rest of Exo-K members.