Final

Kiss For Sale

 

‘Chanyeol! Baekhyun!’ Reina called as she ran towards them. Both of them stopped in their track and turned around to look at Reina.

Reina stopped and pant for breath while Chanyeol and Baekhyun waited for her to catch her breath. Reina looked up ‘Can we have I talk?’ Reina nervously looked at them while waiting for their response. Chanyeol and Baekhyun nodded. The 3 of them walked towards the cafeteria instead of heading towards the classroom. Reina sat down on a table. Chanyeol and Baekhyun followed suit and sat in front of her. Both of them were quiet as they waited for Reina to talk. Their heart squeezed in pain as they already knew what Reina was about to say.

Reina cleared before she looked guiltily at them, ‘Im sorry guys. I know the both of you are in love with me yet I-’

Chanyeol cut Reina words ‘So the both of you are back for good huh?’ Chanyeol asked as casually as possible while hiding the pain in his heart. Reina lowered her head ‘Yes.’ Baekhyun and Chanyeol could already felt their heart tearing apart from the news.

Baekhyun put on a smile and comfortedly squeeze Reina’s shoulder ‘Why are you looking like that when it’s a good news? That’s good isn’t it?’

‘Yeah unless that kid did something bad to you again? Did he? Should I punish him for you?’ Chanyeol joked.

Reina raise her head up and frantically waved her hands in front of them ‘Its not like that. We’re really good now but-’

Chanyeol and Baekhyun smile ‘Then its settled. Don’t worry about us, as long as you’re happy, we’ll be fine.’ Baekhyun said as he patted Reina’s head. Chanyeol nodded ‘Yeah, it isn’t your fault that we fell in love with you. Just as long as you’re happy, its good enough for us. Tell us if Sehun bullied you again, we’ll kicked his for you’ Chanyeol joked and winked to lighten up the atmoshphere.

‘But..’ before Reina could further blamed herself Baekhyun cut her off. ‘If you’re really thinking of us, not more buts and just continue to be our best friend. If you’re feeling guilty, it’ll only make us feel worst. You don’t want us to suffer do you?’ Baekhyun raise an eyebrow at Reina.

Reina looked towards Chanyeol and he was giving her the same expression. Reina heaved a sigh and nodded ‘Alright. I wont say anything more.’

Chanyeol smiled and gave Reina a hug ‘That’s my best friend’ he said as cheerfully as possible even the pain in his heart was unbearable. Chanyeol released Reina. Reina leaned back and looked at Baekhyun who had his hand stretched out for her.

Reina smiled before she willingly hugged him. ‘Thank you Baekhyun. Thank you for everything.’ Reina whispered as she hugged him back.

‘Thank you too, for staying as my bestfriend’ Baekhyun said back. *As long as you continued to stay by my side, even when we’re only best friend, I think I’ll still be able to bear with it as long as I am still around you.* Baekhyun released Reina ‘shall we go back class now?’

Reina nodded ‘Yeah, we’re late.’ Reina said sarcastically. The 3 of them looked at each other before they burst into laughter just like the old times. Reina got up from her seat and walked towards the exit of the cafeteria.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol watched as Reina walked in front of them. *Please, continue to smile like this even though it wasn’t for me. As long as you’re happy Reina, even though Im hurting like this now, I’ll just bear with it. Just as long as you’re happy Reina.*Both of them thought as they gazed at Reina.

Reina turned around when she realized they hadnt catch up with her ‘Arent you all coming?’

Baekhyun and Chanyeol put on a smile ‘Arasso, wait for us!’ They quickly jogged over by their side.

~~~~~~~~~

The bell for lunch rang. Reina walked out of the classroom to see Sehun already waiting for her there. ‘Hey babe’ Sehun pulled Reina into his arms as soon as he saw her. Baekhyun and Chanyeol was just behind Reina. ‘Hyung’ Sehun nodded as he greeted them.

Chanyeol lightly punched Sehun’s shoulder ‘You better treat her well. Brother or not, I’ll still kick your if I have to’ Chanyeol jokingly warned.

‘Not just him, you’ll have to face me too.’ Baekhyun said as joined in.

Sehun nodded ‘Arasso hyung, I’ll treat her well. I wouldn’t want my to be kicked twice’ Sehun smiled as he looked at Reina. ‘I’ll take her from here.’ Baekhyun and Chanyeol waved as they watched the 2 of them left.

Reina and Sehun sat on the rooftop as they enjoyed their lunch. It had been a long time since they were here for lunch. Everything seem so nice and peaceful now that they are back together. ‘Its been a long time since we’re here isn’t it?’ Reina asked as she looked out to the beautiful outline of Seoul in front of her. Sehun froze as he remembered what he did here the last time before they broke up. Guilty hit him again as he looked at Reina.

Reina noticed the look on Sehun’s face and comfortingly squeeze his hand. ‘You told me to forget about everything didn’t you? I did, and you should too. Do you want me to be guilty too for what I had almost done?’

Sehun put his utensils down and shook his head. ‘No, forget about the past. You’re right, Im sorry’

Reina chuckled ‘Whats there to apologise about? Silly you’ Reina lightly knocked Sehun’s forehead with her knuckles.

Sehun wrapped his arm around Reina’s shoulder and pulled her closer to him. ‘You’re right. Silly me’ Sehun chuckled. Reina rest her head on Sehun’s shoulder as she enjoyed the breeze. ‘Reina,’ Sehun soothingly called after a moment of silence.

Reina replied without looking at him ‘Neh?’

‘Although I didn’t meet you longer than Baekhyun hyung or Chanyeol hyung, although I didn’t love you longer than they do or even love you more than they have..’ Reina looked away from the view and looked up at Sehun.

‘Sehun..’ Reina worriedly called.

Sehun gave a smile ‘Let me finish first Reina’ Reina stayed still and listened.

Even if I didn’t love you more than they do, one thing for sure, I’ll start loving you more from now on. I’ll love you with all my heart and I’ll strive to love you more than they do. I’ll make you happy and I’ll make you smile every single day as long as you’re by my side so stay with me until the end huh? I love you.’ Reina lifted her head from Sehun shoulder and gazed back at Sehun who was looking intently at her.

Reina nodded her head ‘I love you too.’ Sehun felt his lip twitched into a smile, happiness burst inside his heart as he heard her confession. Nothing could make him this happy now.  

Sehun slowly leaned in and softly pressed his lip on hers. *I love you, my angel, my photographer, my soulmate.* Sehun closed his eyes as he wrapped his arm around her to bring her closer to him as he deepened the kiss. 

Reina closed her eyes too as she wrapped her arms around Sehun’s neck. *I love you, my love, my model, my soulmate.*

 

The end! Thanks you all for subscribing! <3333333