Chapter 29

Kiss For Sale

Today Reina, Sehun and Chanyeol was back to the Elle building again but this time round, Reina was in charge of photo taking instead. ‘Oh you all are here?’ Lyan waved as she approached them. ‘Neh,’ Reina smiled back. Lyan told them the concept she wanted this time and explained everything to them. All of them nodded as they listened.

‘Annyeonghasayo!’ a voice came from the door. All of them turned and looked at the owner of the voice.

‘Oh Yoona, you’re here. Great, come over here. I’ll introduce your partners for this photoshoot!’ Lyan waved her over.

Yoona walked over and shyly stand beside Lyan. Lyan gave Yoona a smile before she introduced her to the others. ‘Guys, she’s Yoona.  I believe you all should have heard of her. She’s an idol from Girl’s Generation and she’ll be working with you all for today.’

‘This is the photographer for next month’s Elle magazine, Reina.’ Lyan introduced Reina to Yoona.

‘Annyeonghasayo’ Yoona bowed. Reina quickly bowed back, not wanting to be rude. ‘Annyeonghasayo Yoona sshi’

Yoona waved her hand ‘Call me Yoona would do, you don’t have to be so formal. You guys too, just call me Yoona would do.’ Yoona friendly said. The 3 of them look at each other unsure but nodded afterwards.

‘Call me Sehun then’ Sehun held out his hand. Yoona shook it with a smile. ‘Chanyeol’ Chanyeol beamed and Yoona returned the smile.

After a round of introduction, everyone went to prepare for the photoshot. As usual, Reina took her camera and walked to Yoona to snap a photo of her. Instead of being bewildered or annoyed by Reina, Yoona just cheerfully smiled into the camera as Reina snapped a photo of her.

Reina put down the camera and confusingly looked at Yoona who still had a smile on. It was the first time, somebody wasn’t surprise by her. ‘Jiyong oppa already told me about you so I know what you’re trying to do.’ Yoona explained while the hairstylist was doing her hair. Reina nodded. ‘Jiyong oppa told me a lot about you. I've never seen him praised someone so well before, you must be really great huh? I hope you can take care of me well later’ Yoona smile.

Reina shook her head ‘Aniya, I should be the one saying that to you. You’re a top star while Im just a small photographer. Please take care of me well.’ Reina smiled. ‘I guess we just have to help each other out’ Yoona chuckled.

Chanyeol came over and slung his hands over Reina’s shoulder. ‘Here, don’t say Im not good to you’ Chanyeol teasingly said as he passed Reina a mocha frappe. ‘Thanks’ Reina took the frappe from Chanyeol and stepped back. She took a sip as she checked Chanyeol out. Chanyeol turned around for Reina to see. ‘Not bad huh?’ Chanyeol smirked. Reina rolled her eyes.

Chanyeol slung his hand back to Reina’s shoulder and pinched her cheek ‘Does it hurt for you to compliment me? huh?’

Reina wanted to stop Chanyeol but Chanyeol held on. ‘Yah release your hand from my cheek! It hurts Chanyeol!’  Reina whined yet Chanyeol refused to let go.

‘Arasso, I get it!  You’re good-looking. Please release now!’ Reina whined. Her cheeks hurts. Chuckling, Chanyeol released his hand from Reina’s cheek. Reina glared at Chanyeol while rubbing her sore cheek.

Yoona chuckled at the cute sight in front of her. Reina remembered Yoona’s presence and flushed with embarrassment. Yoona misunderstood Reina’s flushing as being caught by her. ‘You two made a good couple. Looks like Jiyong oppa really have no chance already huh?’ Yoona teased. ‘Aniya, we’re n-’ before Reina could deny it, Chanyeol cut her words.

‘We made a good couple huh?’ Chanyeol asked as he slung his hand over Reina’s shoulder. Reina glared at him and hissed lowly only for him to hear ‘What are you planning to do? Why didn’t you deny it?’

Chanyeol gave Yoona a smile as he whispered softly for Reina to listen. ‘What would have happened if Sehun find out? Isnt it fun to see his reaction?’

‘Aigoo you two are really cute. Take care of her well, Jiyong oppa is really jealous of you’ Yoona mistook Chanyeol as the boyfriend Jiyong was talking about.

‘Aniya’ Reina waved her hand frantically but Yoona just thought that Reina was shy about her relationship with Chanyeol.

Sehun finally came out of the dressing room and confusingly looked at the 3 of them, ‘Whats going on?’

‘We were just talking about Reina and Ch-’ Before Yoona could explain, Lyan called Chanyeol and Reina over for the start of the photoshoot.

 Both of them went over while Sehun and Yoona sat at the side watching the photoshoot. ‘Chanyeol is really lucky huh?’ Yoona casually spoke to Sehun and nodded towards Reina.

Sehun thought Yoona meant that Chanyeol was lucky to have Reina as the photographer and nodded in agreement ‘Yeah’ Sehun smiled as he looked at Reina who was busy taking pictures of Chanyeol.

It wasn’t long before Chanyeol went to change another set of clothes while Sehun and Yoona went up for the photoshoot. As expected from the talented model and the famous idol. Yoona and Sehun posed easily. Just like the usual, Reina did her job and tried to capture the best view of Yoona and Sehun.

‘Put your hand over Yoona sshi’s sho-’ Yoona gave Reina a firm look and Reina immediately change her words. ‘I mean on Yoona’s shoulder Sehun’ Reina instructed. Yoona smiled glad that Reina wasn’t so formal with her and Sehun did as told. He coolly placed his hand on Yoona’s shoulder. Yoona made a face as she point Sehun with a finger while looked at the camera.

‘They’re really good huh?’

‘Yeah and they looked like a real couple.’

‘Yeah, they really suit each other.’ Reina could hear whispers from the crew as she took a few rounds of pictures. She wasn’t a easily jealous person and she never gotten herself jealous whenever Sehun posed with another female model. She didnt know why she would feel it this way now even when she knew it was all just for work.