Chapter 30

Kiss For Sale

‘Done!’ Reina called. She went over to the computer screen and checked out the photos. Yoona and Sehun were behind her. ‘Wow, you’re really great Reina. Jiyong oppa was right about you.’ Reina could hear Yoona’s voice behind her. ‘She’s good isn’t it Sehun?’ Reina turned around to see Yoona interacting with Sehun as they went to change. Reina could felt herself burnt with jealousy even if she didn’t want to. Chanyeol came into the scene and saw Reina staring into space.

‘Reina?’ Chanyeol waved a hand in front of Reina’s face yet she didn’t move.

‘Reina?’ Chanyeol called again.

Reina snapped out of her daze when she heard her name. ‘Huh?’ she looked up to see Chanyeol in front of her.

‘What is it?’ Reina asked but her gaze was still at Sehun and Yoona. ‘I wanted to ask if we could take my pictures now. Are you okay?’ Chanyeol worriedly glance at Reina.

Reina shook her head and turned to look at Chanyeol. She gave him a smile ‘Im fine.’ She assured him. Reina picked up her camera ‘Lets take your photos now’ and walked towards the scene again.  

After a round of photoshoot, Chanyeol’s solo shoot had finally end. Before Reina could call for Sehun and Yoona, they already walked in together. Yoona had tripped on her foot as she walked in. ‘Ah!’ Yoona squealed when she felt herself tripping. Before she could fall flat on her face, somebody held on her waist and pulled her up. Yoona looked up to see Sehun right in front of her. ‘Are you alright?’ Yoona could felt her heart raced at their close distance.

Sehun worriedly looked at Yoona. ‘Are you okay?’ Sehun waved a hand in front of Yoona.

Yoona quickly cleared and stepped back. ‘Yeah Im fine. Thanks.’ Reina had seen the whole thing. Although she knew Sehun was only helping Yoona out, she couldn’t help but feel jealous again.

*What is wrong with me?!* Reina mentally screamed and shook her head to get rid of her thoughts. ‘Can we start now?’ Reina asked, her voice came out harsh unintentionally. Sehun and Yoona looked at her. Reina was shocked by her own hostility too. ‘I mean can we start now? Are you both okay?’ Reina asked, more carefully this time.

‘Er.. Yeah’ Yoona nodded. With that, Reina continued with the photoshoot while trying hard to control her jealousy. *Professional Reina, professional* Reina reminded herself again and again while she took their photos.

When the photoshoot was finally done, Reina went to Chanyeol who was sitting by the side while Sehun and Yoona went to change. ‘Looks like someone was jealous out there huh?’ Chanyeol teasingly said as Reina took a sip of water. Reina immediately choked on her water when she heard what Chanyeol said. Chanyeol quickly patted Reina's back to help her. Reina glared at Chanyeol ‘Am not’ she deny as she sat beside Chanyeol.

‘Oh really? Then what happened to the harsh voice back then? I’ve never seen you like that before’ Chanyeol tapped his chin as he looked at Reina.

‘Am not’ Reina hissed as she glared at Chanyeol. Chanyeol just chuckled, ‘Whatever you say Reina’ he flicked her forehead.

‘Yah!’ Reina glared at Chanyeol but it wasn’t long when she spotted Sehun chatting and laughing with Yoona. Reina frowned when she saw them exchanging numbers.

*Why are they exchanging numbers? He didn’t even let me gave my number to Jiyong oppa the last time* Reina frowned slightly unhappy at the sight. Chanyeol saw Reina’s expression and leaned in to whisper in Reina’s ear. ‘Still say you’re not jealous’ Chanyeol whispered. He chuckled when he saw Reina furrowed her eyebrow and turned around to glare at him.

‘Aigoo…’ Chanyeol pinched both side of Reina’s cheek and moved her face left to right for a few times.

‘Yah! You wanna die?’ Reina glared at Chanyeol and slapped his hands away.

‘Arent they cute?’ Reina could hear Yoona’s voice. She turned around and saw her standing beside Sehun. She didn’t like it but she put on her pokerface.

Reina stood up from her seat with Chanyeol. ‘Thank you for today’ Reina bowed. Yoona bowed back ‘I should say it to you. You really captured me well. Thank you Reina’ Yoona smiled.

*She’s really kind and sweet even though she’s famous, she’s so polite.* Reina could understand why the crews said that Sehun and Yoona matched each other. They really do, a talent model with a famous and pretty idol.

‘See you again Yoona’ Chanyeol waved. Reina and Chanyeol were about to walk towards the exit when Sehun stopped them.

‘Erm guys, there’s a place I need to go with Yoona so can you guys go back first?’ Sehun asked.  Chanyeol turned around and stared at Sehun in shocked. *Did I just hear him correctly? He’s going to leave his girlfriend behind and go with another girl?*

Reina managed a smile on her face even though she didn’t like what she heard. ‘Sure, see you later’ Reina said before she pulled Chanyeol out with her.

‘Mwoh?! Are you crazy? You just let him go like that without asking him where he was going?’ Chanyeol looked at Reina in disbelief.

Reina just pulled Chanyeol towards Exo-K’s van ‘Its not like he’ll cheat on me or something. He’ll tell me when he want to’ Reina casually shrugged it away like it was nothing and she trusted Sehun. *He will right?* she wasn’t even sure herself.

They entered the van and sat next to each other. Throughout the ride, Reina was quiet as she stared outside the window. Chanyeol heaved a sigh as he looked at Reina. *Why cant you be more truthful to yourself? If you didn’t want him to go, why cant you just tell him that?* Chanyeol could felt his heart as heavy as Reina’s.