Chapter 28

Kiss For Sale

GD stopped in front of Reina and warily spoke ‘Reina..’

Reina curiously tilt her head and looked at GD. ’Yes oppa?’ Sehun cursed under his breath *Don’t tilt your head like that, it’ll only make you cuter.

GD slowly spoke again ‘Do you think we can meet again?’ Reina blinked her eyes ‘Huh?’

GD carefully explained ‘Erm, well I was thinking of treating you to a meal since you had done us such a great job. It’ll be great if you could accept it.’

*Damn I don’t care if he’s an idol or whatsoever anymore* Sehun walked towards them and pulled Reina close to him. Instead of replying GD, Reina looked at the person beside her. ‘What are you doing here?’ Reina was surprised to see Sehun standing beside her.

‘Im here to fetch you of course. Are you done here darling? Can we go now?’ Sehun purposely called Reina darling just for GD to hear. Sehun placed his hand around Reina’s waist and gave her his dashing smiled.

Sehun smirked when he saw GD’s face slightly fell. *Get that! She’s mine.* However it wasn’t for long. ‘Wait for awhile Sehun’ Reina spoke to Sehun before she turned and looked at GD.

Reina nodded her head ‘About the dinner, it’ll be my pleasure oppa’ Reina gave GD her friendly smile and GD’s face lightened up again.

GD held out his phone and Sehun furrowed his eyebrow ‘Then can I have your phone number then? So that I would be able to contact you to treat you for a meal’ Reina was about to take GD’s phone when Sehun pulled Reina towards the door. ‘Im sorry but we’re rushing for somewhere’ Sehun said through his gritted teeth and pulled Reina out of the door. Reina looked back and bowed in apology before she was dragged out of the place by Sehun.

GD watched as Reina was being dragged away. ‘I guess that means a no from the boyfriend’ GD shook his head before he walked back to s.

‘Yah! How can you be so rude!’ Reina slapped Sehun on his arm while he continued to drag Reina out. When they finally left the place, Sehun turned around angrily. ‘Oppa? You never called me oppa before and you call him oppa? Cant you see he was interested in you and he wants to get your number?’ Sehun pointed towards the building angrily as jealousy overtook him.

Sehun frowned when Reina chuckled. ‘Whats so funny?’ Sehun snapped. He was being serious here while Reina was laughing away. Reina stopped and pinched Sehun’s cheek ‘Aigooo! I never knew I had a boyfriend that is easily jealous’ Reina beamed as she spoke.

‘Mwoh?!’ Sehun glared at Reina. Reina didn’t say anything and instead placed a kiss on Sehun’s lip. Sehun eyes’ widen in surprise by Reina’s sudden kiss. Reina pulled back and smiled warmly ‘Why would you be jealous when I only have you in my eyes? So what if he had my number? That doesn’t change the fact that Im in love with you and you’re the only one for me.’ Reina lovely stare at Sehun as she caressed his face.

Sehun could felt himself melting right away. ‘What do I do with you?’ Sehun heaved a sigh of defeat as he looked away.

‘If you cant do anything about me then just let this go once? Don’t be angry huh?’ Reina suggested as she looked at Sehun with her puppy eyes. Sehun chuckled and shook his head, there was absolutely no way he could stay angry at her for long. He heaved another sigh before he placed a kiss on Reina’s forehead. ‘Lets go now!’ He held out his hand.

‘Yes sir!’ Reina teasingly saluted and willingly slipped her hand into Sehun’s.

They walked towards the street store and stopped for some Dukkbokki. ‘Ahjumma, 1 plates of dukkbokki, 2 odeng and 2 soondae please.’ Reina called as they settled themselves down on a table. ‘Will these be enough for you? Why aren’t we eating something more filling?’Sehun asked. it wasn’t because Sehun didn’t like dukkbokki but it was because he didn’t like seeing Reina eat so little.

Reina smiled and nodded ‘Its fine. Besides I feel like eating dukkbokki anyway. Shall we go somewhere else?’

Sehun shook his head ‘Im fine with anything as long as you like it’ Sehun tapped on Reina’s nose. Reina smile grew wider and pinched Sehun’s left cheek ‘Aigoo.. How can my boyfriend be this cute?’ Reina held onto his cheek and moved left to right and right to left again.

Sehun slapped it away ‘Aissh don’t you know that hurts?’ Sehun grumpily said as he rubbed his sore cheek. Reina pointed to her cheek ‘I let you do the same to me then’

Sehun chuckled ‘Aigoo.. how can my girlfriend be so cute’ Sehun chuckled as he did the same to Reina.

The ahjumma saw their affections and smile in delight ‘Aigoo such a cute couple. Eat more’ The ahjumma smiled as she placed their order down and walked away.

‘Neh we’ll eat well Ahjumma’ Reina bowed before she picked up a dukkbokki, gently blew on it before she placed it in front of Sehun. Sehun smiled before he opened his mouth and eat it. Sehun picked up the odeng and fed Reina ‘You should eat too’ Reina gratefully smile before she took a bite on the odeng.

‘Hot! Hot!’ Reina fan as she tried to swallow the odeng.

Sehun quickly grabbed a bottle of water from Reina’s bag and passed it to her. ‘Here, drink this.’ Reina opened the cap of the bottle and quickly gulped down the water. Sehun patted Reina’s back to prevent her from choking. ‘Slow down, I don’t want you to choke’

Reina placed the water down ‘That’s better’ Reina sighed.

‘You should have been blown it before you eat. Is your tongue alright?’ Sehun lightly scolded and looked at Reina in concern.

Reina assured Sehun with a smile ‘Im fine mommy’ She lightly teased.

‘Mwoh?!’ Sehun glared while Reina chuckled. ‘I shouldn’t have worry about her’ Sehun mumbled before he shove a piece of dukkbokki inside his mouth.

‘Hot! Hot!’ it was Sehun’s time to fan his mouth this time.

Reina quickly gave the bottle of water to Sehun. Sehun took it and quickly gulped the water down while Reina patted on his back. ‘Aigoo you should have been more careful.’

Sehun placed down his water. The both of them looked at each other before they burst out into laughters.