Chapter 10

Kiss For Sale

‘What is this?’ Chanyeol peeked through the plastic bag Reina had placed on the table. Reina quickly put down the plastic bag beside her ‘Oh this? Its nothing, just lunchbox that Im going to eat later during work’ Reina gave a small smile while she placed it away.

Reina looked around but didn’t see Baekhyun anywhere ‘Where’s Baekhyun?’ Reina casually asked to distract Chanyeol from the lunchbox.

‘He got work’ Chanyeol stretched his long hands as he yawn. ‘Yah don’t you even know how to cover your mouth when you yawn?’ Reina lightly hit Chanyeol on his arms.

Chanyeol just gave Reina a wink ‘I looked handsome anyway so I don’t see any point in doing that’ Reina rolled her eyes. ‘Arrogant much?’

Chanyeol leaned in ‘You don’t think so?’ Chanyeol raised his eyebrow at Reina while Reina gulped at their close distance.

Sehun happened to saw it as he walked passed their class and frowned at the sight. *Hyung like Reina?*

Reina quickly pushed Chanyeol’s forehead away from her ‘I don’t think so.’ Chanyeol pouted in disappointment while Reina chuckled.

Kai leaned in and looked over Sehun’s shoulder to see what Sehun was staring at, ‘What are you looking at?’ Sehun turned around and pointed to Kai ‘Hyung and that girl. Don’t you think Hyung like that Reina girl?’

‘Well cant blame hyung if he really does, she’s really charismatic in her own way.’ Kai shrugged while Sehun looked Kai thinking that Kai was crazy.

Sehun placed his finger beside his temple and twirl it around ‘Are you crazy? Which part of her is charismatic? She’s so plain looking’ Sehun grimaced as he looked at Reina.

Kai just placed his hand over Sehun shoulder as they walked away ‘You’ll find out what you have been missing out one day’ Kai just laughed it off while Sehun just chortled thinking that it was impossible for him to find Reina pretty or charismatic not now, not ever.

The bell for lunch rang and Reina immediately went towards the staircase to rooftop after telling Haneul she couldn’t have lunch with her. Reina sat on the ground and placed the lunchbox on the ground as she waits for Sehun to come. Sehun too, excused himself from the group and walked towards the rooftop.

Reina closed her eyes and enjoy the breeze while waiting for Sehun. Everything was so peaceful on the rooftop. Reina held out her hand while enjoying the breeze that blew past once in awhile. Everything was so nice for her that she didn’t even realize Sehun had already arrived. Sehun walked over while watching Reina who was still enjoying the calming peace. He couldn’t help but think Reina actually do look good in some ways. He shook the thoughts away and another evil thought came in mind as he stared at her. Sehun carefully bend down beside Reina, planning to scare her.

Reina felt someone staring at her and turned her head towards her right. When she opened her eyes, she got the scare of her life when she saw Sehun right in front of her. ‘Ah!’ Reina screamed and jumped from where she was.

The next moment she knew, she was on top of Sehun as they both fell onto the floor. Both of them stared at each other in shocked. Reina watched as Sehun leaned in closer to her. Before she could move away, Sehun pressed his lip against hers and he started kissing her. Reina just like before was surprised at the kiss but later on closed her eyes as she melted away by his kiss.

Sehun quickly pulled away from the kiss when he realized what happened and pushed Reina away while he sat up from the ground. Sehun quickly cleared his throat while he held out his hand, asking Reina for money even though earlier on he hadnt kiss her for the money. He had kissed Reina earlier on because he wanted to. When they fell onto the ground with Reina on top of Sehun, Sehun was able to see Reina’s features up close and for a moment he thought she was really pretty. Without knowing, he leaned in and kissed her unconsciously.

Reina placed the money in Sehun’s hand and quickly pushed the lunchbox towards Sehun, ‘Your lunchbox’ Reina managed to say after she calm her heart down. She had felt her heart burst when they kissed even though she didn’t know why. Reina stood up with her lunchbox and was about to go when Sehun stopped her.

‘Where do you think you’re going?’ Sehun raised his eyebrow and looked at Reina who had a confused look on her face.

‘Cafeteria of course. Where do you think Im going?’ Reina shoot back. They were back to their old usual quarrel self.

‘Are you dumb or what? I told you to make me lunchbox so that we could practice how to be a couple and you’re telling me you’re going to the cafeteria to eat?’ Reina glared at Sehun but nonetheless settled herself down beside him.

Reina opened her lunchbox up and grudgingly took a bite of her omelet rice without looking at Sehun.

Sehun just smiled and took a bite of his omelet rice. ‘Did you make this yourself?’ Sehun asked as he took another bite.

‘What do you think?’ Reina sarcastically asked as she glared at Sehun.

Sehun smirked before he raised an eyebrow at Reina ‘Do you think that is what a couple in love would say? Shouldn’t the girl be saying something like ‘Neh oppa, I made it myself’ Are you forgetting that we suppose to be able to portray a couple feeling for the mv and photoshoot next week?’ Sehun smirked, looking at Reina who was trying to control her anger.

Reina clenched her fist and managed her smile ‘Neh, I made it myself, do you like it?’ Reina said through gritted teeth.

Sehun wigged his finger in front of Reina ‘Nonono, shouldn’t your tone be lighter and nicer? How can you say so unhappily to me when we’re suppose to be a ‘couple’?’ Sehun continued to piss Reina off, enjoying every second of his life torturing Reina.

Reina could felt her blood boiling but managed to control herself ‘Neh, I made it myself. Do you like it?’ Reina said in a less angry and harsh tone.

Sehun smiled back ‘I love it’ before he took a bite on his omelet rice.

*Right, you love torturing me. Just you wait. I’ll get back my revenge after the mv* Reina clenched her fist and took another bite of her omelet rice.