Chapter 8

Kiss For Sale

‘Mwoh?!’ Both Reina and Sehun looked at the teacher in disbelief.

Their teacher just replied ‘Yes, the Principal requested the both of you to take a photo together since the both of you are the talented model and photographer. Now, hurry up’ The teacher clapped in excitement, totally unknown of the tense atmosphere between Sehun and Reina.

‘Just do it quickly and finished it huh?’ Baekhyun whispered to Reina while D.O did the same to Sehun.

Both of them unwillingly stood beside each other. ‘Don’t spoil this and smile properly. I want our shoots to be done quickly.’ Sehun whispered to Reina while he smiled for the camera.

Reina managed a smile as she whispered back ‘Don’t worry, I hate you as much as you hate me. I cant wait to finish this quickly too’

Exo-K watched as Sehun and Reina stood side by side and take photos. Even though both of they were smiling while they talk, Exo-K knew that they were fighting with each other. ‘Don’t you think they looked funny like that?’ Kai asked as he watched Sehun and Reina. Suho just shook his head ‘I just hope they wouldn’t break into a fight in the middle of the photoshoot.

After the photoshoot was done, Reina bowed politely to Exo-K before she pulled Baekhyun and Chanyeol with her and left the room immediately.

 

~~~~~~~~~

Few days laters, Reina received a call from Lyan and went to Elle Building. Sehun was also there when she arrived and the weird thing was only Sehun was there with Lyan. ‘Oh Reina you’re here already, have a seat’ Lyan stood up and motioned for Reina to sit down. Reina nodded and seated down.

Lyan cleared before she spoke ‘The reason why I called both of you here because the both of you would be involved in the Elle’s next Season Fashion.’ Sehun and Reina nodded as they listen. ‘The theme for this season, we have decided it to be a couple concept. Not only would the fashion be featured in the Elle’s magazine next month, it would also  be made into an mv.’ Lyan continued while both of them nodded. All the way up till now, they were still accepting what Lyan had said since they had worked with each other before.

‘Great, so where the female model?’ Sehun looked around the room.

Lyan slightly smiled before she spoke again, ‘Well, instead of being a photographer this time, Reina would be your partner.’

‘Mwoh?!’ Reina choked on her saliva while Sehun looked at Lyan as if she had four heads. Lyan patted Reina’s back while she continued ‘I saw the photo of both of you on your school’s website and I thought that the both of you would be the perfect choice for the concept.’

‘No, Im afraid not. My job is to take pictures, not model for people. I’ll be glad if you asked me to help you take the pictures for Elle’s magazine next month but not modeling’ Reina shook her head, rejecting the idea instantly.

‘Yeah, she cant even pose, how would she survive for the mv?’ Sehun answered.

‘Thanks’ Reina sarcastically said while Sehun gave her a smile, making her pissed off even more ‘You’re welcome’

‘Im afraid, the objection of the both of you wouldn’t work. I had already spoken with the companies of the two of you and they had agreed to it.’ Lyan smiled in victory.

‘Mwoh?’ Reina asked again to confirm, there was no way her company would agree to this. What was her company thinking to even let her be the model for Elle?

‘Yes, your company said that it would be a great chance for you to try out and it would become an experience for you to improve on your photoshootings so Im afraid that the both of you have to accept it.’ Lyan stood up from her seat, gathering all her stuff ‘I’ll leave you guys for now. The photoshoot will be 1 week from now’ Lyan said before she left.

Lyan was about to left the room when she turned around again ‘Ah, I forgot to tell the both of you that there would be kiss scene too, so the both of you should try to get along with each other well so that on the shooting day itself, we’re able to flim the couple feel between the both of you’

‘Mwoh?!’ Reina and Sehun shouted while Lyan waved goodbye without turning her head to look at them as she left the room.

*I cant believe the company would do that to me* Reina could still felt her jaw hanging in midair.

*Kiss scene? I gotta kiss that girl again?* Sehun wasn’t happy about the arrangement but he changed his mind when he saw the look on Reina’s face. *On second thought, it could be a good way to torture her too* Sehun smirked before he left the room.

*This will be fun*

~~~~~~~

The next day in school, Reina couldn’t pay any attention to whatever she was doing while Sehun was totally at ease. Haneul frowned at the sight of Reina letting out a sigh again. ‘Whats wrong Reina?’

Reina heaved a sigh again before she whispered everything to Haneul except telling her the model she was working with. Reina even covered Haneul’s mouth to prevent her from squealing.

Haneul pulled Reina’s hand down, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she questioned Reina ‘You’ll have a kiss scene with a model? Why aren’t you happy about that?’

Reina glared at Hanuel, wondering how could her best friend not know the reason why. ‘You know I never kiss before except that time. How would I be able to kiss the model like kissing my boyfriend?’

Haneul nodded and tapped her chin as she thought for awhile. Reina heaved a sighed and looked down again when she heard Haneul’s excited voice. ‘I know I know!’

‘What?’ Reina looked up at Haneul who had a mischievous smile that she somehow didn’t like it at all.

‘You can just pay Sehun for a kiss and used it as practice until the day where you had the photoshoot. Isnt it good? You can practice how to kiss with him and maybe on the day of photoshoot, you could somehow pull of a couple feel with the male model?’ Haneul said her idea with pride while Reina facepalm herself.

Reina shook her head ‘How could you even think of something like that?’

‘Then can you think of anything better than this?’ Haneul questioned back and Reina knew Haneul was right.