10 Years Later

Forever

3rd Person POV

Its been 10 years since that tragic day. Everyone was broken after that. They all missed how Minho and Jonghyun played tricks on them. How Siwon would they to make them read the Bible before going to sleep. How Kai would sneak up on them randomly. Everyone was affected by the loss of their friends but Kyungsoo took the most damage.  He grew cold and heartless after that day but everyone knew how much he was hurting inside.

They found more kids in the 10 years. They found Shindong, who could release massive waves of energy but needed to eat to keep that energy flowing. Victoria, who could mimic anything. Kevin, who was immune to any mental and physical attacks. Hyungshik who could pass through anything. DongJun who can sense and control other people by using their emotions against them. Tiffany, another healer. Sooyoung who could duplicate herself as many times as she wants. And Yesung who could see the future.

They decided to live in a forest after what happened in the cave. Because the forest was to large to cover by one person, they took turns in patrolling the forest.

 

"KAI" Kyungsoo shouted as he woke up from his nap.

"Shhh Its ok. Its just a dream." Suho said in a soothing tone.

Kyungsoo nodded and stood up to prepare for tonight. It was his team's  turn to patrol that night. He was in a team with Suho, Baekhyun, Jessica, Krystal and Dongjun. They worked well with each other which made them such a great team.

Kyungsoo was about to grab a glass of water when he heard Changmin and Yuhno talking on the couch.

"Hyung, I'm worried about Kyungsoo" Changmin said. "Its been 10 years and he's still having nightmares about that day."

"Minnie~ah, of course he's still affected by it to this day. He lost someone very important that day' Yuhno said while hugging Changmin. "How would you feel if you lost me that day?"

"I'd celebrate" Changmin said with a grin.

"Why you little"  Yuhno said before he started to tickle Changmin.

Kyungsoo was happy his hyungs were happy. They deserved happiness after all the things they did for him and the other children. He grabbed a glass of water and started to change into his patrolling uniform.

He met his team by the town square. Jessica and Krystal were fighting again about something random, Dongjun was talking to Baekhyun about a book and Suho was trying to figure out how to work the communicators Kyuhyun gave us.

"Hyung, you still don't know how to work that thing?" Kyungsoo asked Suho.

"No. He modified it with a tracking device and he gave us all one." Suho said handing everyone a communicator.

"Thank you" everyone said into their communicators.

"Guys, you don't have to scream you know." Kyuhyun said from their communicators.

"Hehehe we know" Jessica said. " Just the normal patrol tonight?"

"Yeah" Kyuhyun said.

"Lets go then" Kyungsoo said.

That night was normal. Nothing extraordinary happened. They were 100 meters away from their haven when Dongjun sensed something.

"Guys, there's something here" Dongjun said getting ready to fight.

"How far are they?" Suho asked.

"60 feet" Dongjun replied.

Everyone got on their positions. Krystal and Dongjun in the middle while the others surrounded them.

"50"

Suho started to make water drops for Jessica to freeze.

"40"

Baekhyun focused all his power onto his hand and got ready to shoot.

"30"

Krystal braced herself and got ready to heal anyone.

"20"

Jessica concentrated all her powers on the water drops.

"10"

Kyungsoo cleared his mind and got ready to fight.

"They're here"

Everyone was alert and ready. Nothing appeared but they knew better than to let their guard down.

"Above" Kyungsoo yelled and Jessica fired ice needles at the enemies above.

That when the battle started. Fire started coming from all directions. Jessica then quickly made a wall of ice to block the flame.

"Dongjun do you think you can control one of the fire users?" Baekhyun asked.

"Let me try" Dongjun said while trying to tap into the enemies emotions. His eyes suddenly grew wide. "Hyung i cant feel anything."

"Crap" Kungsoo said trying to make a plan B. "Ok, i got it. Baekhyun blind them, Suho hyung drench them then Sica~Noona freeze them. Once they're frozen Krystal paralyze the closest one and Dongjun go for the other one. I'll try to cover Krystal."

"You wont try, you will cover her" Jessica said with a glare.

"Arasso" Kyungsoo said, his voice cracking but controlled himself." OK, GO!"

Kyungsoo's plan worked perfectly,Baekhyun shot a light beam that blinded they enemy. Suho ten  drenched the fire users and in a matter of seconds were frozen in place by Jessica. Krystal and Dongjun paralyzed them before they got out of the frozen prison. Everything was going fine until Krystal and Dongjun was thrown into a nearby tree by a strong gust of wind. They didn't get damage thanks to Suho make a net made out of water that saved them from hitting the tree.

Two air users appeared and started making a tornado. Before they could complete the tornado, Kyungsoo made a mini earthquake that distracted them enough for Baekhyun could blast them with a beam of light. Suho then started to absorb the water inside the air users enough to knock them out.

They checked their surrounding before they checked themselves for any injuries.

Before they could start to head back to camp they were then attacked by an unknown force. It knocked out Dongjun, Suho, and Baekhyun then aimed for Krystal. Before it reached Krystal, Jessica froze the enemy's feet so it couldn't move but it disappeared and started to attack Jessica. Jessica was able to deflect the enemy's attacks but was unfortunately flung into a nearby tree. Krystal started to heal her team's injuries while Kyungsoo started to attack the unknown enemy. He was able to land a great punch that knock off the enemy's mask off its face.

Kyungsoo smiled triumphantly but once he saw the enemy's, face his eyes grew wide and gasped.

"Kai?" he whispered

(Author Notes)

Second Update:P

Thanks to those who read the story.

Please comment or subscribe. Either one:)

P.S. Please excuse the errors in grammar or spelling:)