Peace

Forever

Finally the war ended. Yuhno and Changmin traveled to the palace to confront the dark magician but found him dead with the same injuries as Jaejoong. They were surprised by this but just cleaned it up. After they sweep the city of darkness they made the rest follow them to the palace to live in peace.

(Five Years Later)

{Kyungsoo POV}

Its been 5 years since the war ended. Everyone tried to live normal lives after it but some still thought that the darkness was still somewhere.

As for the warrior it was a different story. Some left to travel, some led a normal life, and some still fought. Leeteuk was assigned by heaven  to be a guardian of a human named Kangin and protect the man. Jessica and Krystal opened up a school for kids with special powers to train their powers. Some of the other like Taeyeon and Tiffany helped them with the school. Others like YeWon and KyuMin traveled the world but kept on contact with the others.

For the users on the dark side it was a different story. They tried helping the kings for all the horrible things they did when they were under the spell. XuiMin and Luhan acted like the police, trying to stop crimes especially crimes that involved ual assaults. Others helped the school and other were never heard of again.

Kai and I were cuddling inside our room after a long day of training the army. I was lying on top of him as he my hair. We were assigned as general of the army for our experience and powers. We relaxed and just acted like a regular couple until Chanyeol and Baekhyun stormed through the door.

"HYUNG!!!" they both yelled.

"WHAT?!" I said not wanting to moved from position.

{3rd Person POV}

"Hyung needs you right now" Baekhyun said.

"Now Hyung. Hyung right now. Like at this second" Chanyeol started nagging.

"If you don't shut up, I will cut off your balls and then you cant have with Baekhyun anymore" Kyungsoo said glaring at the boy as he got up up change.

"Hyung thats just cruel! My bacon will still love me either way balls or no balls right?" Chanyeol said asking Baekhyun trying to act cute.

"Not like you had a pair in the first place" Baekhyun teased.

Chanyeol pouted but then smirked "Its not what you were saying in bed last night and the night before"

Baekhyun jaw dropped before he stormed out the room. Chanyeol was surprised by this but followed his lover out.

"Life never get boring with them around." Kai said getting up and hugging his lover.

"Thats the problem, their always around." Kyungsoo said as they left their room.

"Don't lie, you love them"

"Ehh, love too strong of a word"

Kai just loved at this and followed his lover to the throne room. Changmin and Yuhno were sitting on their throne while Baekhyun and Chanyeol stood by Yuhno and Suho and Sehun stood by Changmin.

"Hyung" They said as they kneeled.

"Get up you two, you know you don't have to do that" Changmin said sending them a warm smile.

"Mianhe" Kyungsoo said.

"Anyway, you're probably wondering why you two were called. We called you here to announce that we are retiring as kings." Changmin explained

"Why" The KaiSoo couple said.

"We aren't as young we were"

"Speak for yourself" Yuhno interrupted.

"Shut up. Anyway, before we die we want to travel and explore and we cant do that if we are kings. So we decided that we would pick the new kings to take over for us."

"Neh, so what does that have to do with us?" Kai asked.

"Well, the new kings we picked are you two." Changmin explained.

Kyungsoo was surprised. He would've never though he would be king, he always thought it would be Suho and Sehun  or Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"But why not Suho and Sehun or Baekhyun and Chanyeol" Kai said but was interrupted.

"Please don't doubt yourself Kyungsoo~ah, you deserve this." Suho said.

"Yeah hyung, plus imagine a kingdom runned by these two idiots" Sehun said pointing at the Baekyeol couple.

"Yah! Whats that suppose to mean? We are would great kings." Chanyeol said back

"Really? You should stop having in public places then or people will think that its ok to do too" Sehun said and they both Blushed.

"We did not have in public!" Baekhyun tried saying but was cut off

"Really? The park isn't a public place? or the Courtyard? Or even the hallways of the palace?" Suho said trying to help his lover. Baekhyun was about to say something back but couldn't deny it.

"One, Thats just weird. Two, you should stop doing that. Three, why do it in the first place?!" Yuhno said the Baekyeol couple.

"Aish stop. This is getting weird. Any way, do you accept?" Changmin asked

Kyungsoo looked at Kai asking him his opinion. Kai just smiled and nodded. "Yea hyung, we accept"

"Great. The coronation will be soon ok?"

"Neh"

[Coronation Day]

The whole kingdom gathered to see the new kings. After the coronation their friend prepared a party. They got presents and blessing from al their friends and the people of SM.

The party was going great when Kai dragged Kyungsoo into a outside. Instead of seeing the city outside, Kyungsoo saw a field filled with roses that shone because of the night light. Kai just dragged him until they were standing in the center of it all.

"Kai whats this about?" Kyungsoo asked when Kai stopped and pulled him into a hug

"Kyungsoo~thank you for being their for me. Even after ten year of being gone you waited for me. You still had hope for me even though no one did, You protected me and cared for me. From the bottom heart, Thank you."

"Kai you don't need to thank me"

"Hyung let me finish." Kai interrupted. "You loved me for who I was. Thank you. I have one more question for you"

"What is it" Kyungsoo said trying hard not to cry.

"Will you stay with me. Not being a king but as my lover, my soul mate?"

"Forever" Kyungsoo said before he pulled Kai into a passionate kiss. It was gonna be a hard life from now on but with Kai he know it was worth it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Wahhh!!! Its done:)

Thank you for reading this. Thank you to all those who read this story since the beginning:)

Ill try to come up with another KaiSoo Fanfic:P

Thank you again.