Behind the Scenes

Forever

3rd Person POV

While everyone was fighting the dark army, some people hid inside a cave and helped in another way. Kyuhyun and Luna stayed behind to tell the whole team what Yesung was seeing. Sungmin stayed to protect them if anyone found out where they were. Siwon was also there to boost their powers. Everything was going great. Suddenly Changmin came to the cave.

"Sungmin we need your help outside" Sungmin followed his orders and left Changmin with the group.

"Hyung whats wrong?" Kyuhyun asked. Changmin then started laughing and started transforming. When the transformation was done, a girl took his place.

"Hahaha guys you can come in now" The girl said.

Suddenly two other girls stood by the cave and approached them. "Lizzy, that took too long" a brown haired girl said,the other one just nodded.

"Well, deal with it Bekah, and don't agree with her Seohyun" The shape shifter said then turned to the team "This is gonna be easy. Not only do they have no physical powers but no strength either. Ha"

Kyuhyun got took out a gun and started shooting at the three but the girl named Seohyun put up a psychic shield. The rest tried leaving the cave through a trap door but was stopped by Bekah.

"Haha you should know that Im a seer and I know what all of you are planing already"

They were backup up by the cave wall when Lizzy threw an injured Kyuhyun at them. The three girls then started to approach them.

"Seohyun, kill them already" Lizzy ordered and Seohyun made a huge psychic mace. She then swung the mace aiming for the group but it suddenly disappeared and Seohyun was on the floor screaming. Luna stood up and glare at Seohyun making her scream louder.

"What the hell are you doing to her?" Bekah yelled.

"Nothing much. Just making her see her worst nightmare." Luna said before she started attacking Lizzy.

"Lizzy shes gonna put you in a illusion too" Bekah warned. LLizzy anticipated the attack and closed eyes eyes and focused. She made a wall in her mind, so the illusion wont work. Instead of attacking her mentally, Luna swung at her and sent her flying. Bekah then went to her comrade and checked if she was ok.

"I thought you said she was gonna send an illusion." Lizzy asked the seer.

"Thats what I saw"

"No that what i wanted you to see" Yesung said and smirked." Your not the only seer here."

"But seers cant send images" Bekah said.

"You can if you have a power booster" He smirked and pointed at Siwon.

Lizzy took this opportunity to tackle Yesung but was all she hit was a portal. The portal then closed and opened closer to the wall. Lizzy came out the other side and hit the wall head first. Bekah then started to attack Siwon but the booster touched her forehead and took all her energy from her. Kyuhyun then made a metallic cage to keep the users inside. 

Just when they put the last user inside the cage, Sungmin came in and checked out Kyuhyun's injuries.

"Hyung, Im fine" Kyuhyun whined at Sungmin.

"But Kyu you have a black eye" Sungmin said 'Im gonna kill those es"

"Hyung shut up and give me the water" Kyuhyun said and Sungmin gave him a vial of the purple water. Kyuhyun then sprayed the three girls with the water and purified them.

"Good job yeobo" Siwon said hugging Yesung. Yesung just smiled shyly and nodded.

"His right Yesung Oppa. Without you we would've been dead by now." Luna said and started to communicate with the others again. She was searching if everyone was alright and was surprised by what she found. She then telepathically asked Changmin something.

"Oppa, did you hit Jaejoong with the water yet?"

"Not yet. He isn't even near us"

"Oppa his coming for you and Yuhno oppa." Luna informed him.

"Luna how do you know this? We didn't purify him yet how can you read his thoughts?" Changmin asked

"Because his not under a spell"

"But that doesn't make sense. Unless he really is evil. Crap" Changmin said before they lost the connection. "Luna tell Yuhno about this"

"Ok" Luna said and started to tell Yuhno.

"Ok thank you Luna" Yuhno said" Keep the other safe arasso?"

"ok, be careful oppa" Luna said and ended the link.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: heres chapter 9. hope you enjoyed:)

Comment and Subscribe:)

PS. Sorry for the mistakes,