T. B. 2

CBT

Arron: PA room?

Instead of the usual music the speakers were playing, the music stopped and a voice started speaking.

'Hi... I'm Hebe from 401... I am using this system as I want someone to spare me some time to talk. He refused to listen to me so I have to do this. I'm sorry to interrupt everyone's...'

Arron: What the hell is she doing?!*stood up and ran out of the cafeteria*

Prince: Third Brother!

Guigui: He looked really angry this time.

Danson: We better not agitate him.

Genie: Agreed.

--------------------

PA room.

Hebe: This person who I'm referring to... Is the person I love most for my entire life. We were supposed to be happily eating Ice-cream on Valentine's Day. But yet, on this fateful day, he chose to break up with me. I...

---

Outside the PA room.

Arron: Let me in.

Jiro: What if I say no?

Arron: Great, we broke up now, isn't it what you wished? What do you still want?

---Recap---

Arron: I don't mind even if you kill me or whatsoever, but... What must I do to make you stop hurting Hebe?

Jiro: That's simple...

Arron: Cut your crap.

Jiro: One v one, are you on?

Arron: If I win, you would stop hurting Hebe?

Jiro: If you lose, you must break up with Hebe and I would still continue hurting her.

Arron: What if we have a draw?

Jiro: I would stop hurting Hebe but you must still break up with her.

Arron: Deal.

Jiro: Deal.

---End---

Jiro: I am only helping a friend to get back her boyfriend.

Arron: You are ridiculous.

Jiro: I will not let you in, unless you listen to what Hebe say.

---

Hebe: I just want to let him know, I am really touched for what he has done for me during the past three years. I know that I didn't do anything for him at all. I'm always ill-treating his love for me and I took his presence for granted. It is understandable that he couldn't stand me anymore, but now I only want some of his time to listen to what I have to say. I really have a lot to tell him. Please, can you spare me some of your time?

Hebe turned off the machine.

Arron opened the door and walked into the room.

Hebe: Arron...

Arron: Basically, we have nothing to say to each other.

Hebe: Please... Just some of your time.

Arron: You want my time? Sure! Unless pigs fly, it's the end of the world or you strike lottery.

Hebe: Is that a promise?

Arron: What do you think?

Hebe: If I really make one of them come true, you will give me some of your time?

Arron: Whatever...*walked out of the room and closed the door*

Hebe: I will definitely make them come true.

---

Jiro: You know... Your 'whatever' means a yes.

Arron: So? It's impossible to... Strike lottery?

Jiro: You better not regret when she really strike lottery.

Arron: Hey, we are not friends anymore, don't get so close to me.

Jiro: Let's pause our game, I'm more interested to see what can Hebe do.

Arron: You are really ridiculous.

-----------------------------------------

The following night. Hebe's house. The living room.

Danson: The internet says that 'pigs fly' is an idiomatic way of saying that something will never happen. Pigs are heavy animals, without wings, and cannot possibly fly.

Genie: There's another one. It was written that pigs will fly when the world is being invaded by aliens.

Hebe: So I can't make pigs fly?

Jiro: In general, the end of the world has five different meanings. It refers to the ultimate fate of the universe, the end of Earth as a planet, the end time, the flat earth edge of the world and the New Age belief that the end of the Long Count calendar is the predicted end of the fifth sun cycle.

Everyone looked blank.

Jiro: The main point is... In Arron's point of view, end of the world is referred as the end of Earth as a planet. The information says that after another billion years all surface water will have disappeared and the mean global temperature will reach 70°C. The Earth is expected to be effectively habitable for about another 500 million years.

Selina: So it's impossible for Hebe to wait till the end of the world...

Prince: Basically, it takes one out of many millions to strike lottery.

Guigui: So it really must depend on luck.

Danson: But what lottery should Hebe play?

Genie: Mark Six?

Selina: Or horse racing?

Jiro: Soccer match? Manchester United vs Chelsea?

All: Hebe?

---------------

Lims' Mansion. Arron's room.

Arron: It's impossible for her to strike lottery. It's one out of a million chances.

Prince: She decided to bet on 4D.

Arron: Why are you telling me? I'm not interested.

Prince: Anyway, she's buying for tomorrow night. Number is 1314, you know what that means right?

Arron: I don't know anything.

--------------------------------------