W.U.A.R. Final

CBT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside Hebe's ward. The corridor was full of benches.

Selina: Danson?*walked towards him and sat down*

Danson: Hi.

Selina: Why didn't you go in?

Danson: Arron is having his private time inside.

Selina: When did he came back?*looked at the luggages beside Danson*

Danson: Just. He came here immediately after we landed in the airport.

Selina: I see... Genie is in the hospital, you might want to see her later.

Danson: What happen to her? Is she alright?

Selina: She's fine now. Jiro is accompanying her.

Danson: Oh... Okay.

--------------------------

Genie's ward.

Doctor: The results are out. Due to the impact of the knock on your head, the blood clot that has been affecting your nerves has moved to a safe spot and that's why your eyes recover.

Genie: I... I really...

Doctor: Your eyes has recovered completely.

Genie:*smile and cries* That's great...

Jiro: When can she be discharged?

Doctor: In a couple of days.*walked out of the room*

Prince: Thanks.

Guigui: Well, Prince, let's go.

Prince: What?

Guigui: We are disturbing them. Let's go!*dragged him out of the room*

Prince: Byebye!

After they left.

Jiro: Isn't it great? You can see now.

Genie: Shiqi, let's break up.

Jiro: What did you say?

Genie: Let's break up.

Jiro: You are joking, aren't you?

Genie: I wanted to tell you that long ago.

Jiro: What's wrong? What did I do?

Genie: I've told you before, I don't want love out of sympathy.

Jiro: Do you think that I love you, because of sympathy?

Genie: I once thought that you really love me, but I was wrong. You're only feeling guilty because of that accident.

Jiro: But even with or without the accident, I still love you a lot, don't you get it?

Genie: Without the accident, you do love me indeed. But don't you realise that over this year your love for me became a torture for yourself?

Jiro: I never once think this way.

Genie: Then you should start thinking now.

--------------------------------------------------------

Outside Hebe's ward.

Prince: Danson? Why are you here?

Guigui: Yesterday we tried calling you and you didn't pick up your calls.

Danson: Don't bother me for now, I want to sleep.

Prince: Oh god! I forgot to count the cranes!

Selina: You don't have to do that anymore.

Guigui: Why?

Selina: Arron is back.

Prince: That's great, I won't have nightmares of flying paper cranes...

Guigui: You are so funny.

Danson: *just woke up* What happened?

Guigui: Nothing, back to sleep.

Danson: *stood up* I'm going to visit Genie.

---------------------------------

Hebe's ward.

Arron: Once upon a time, there's a good-looking prince. Am I? Anyway, he thinks that he is the best and he doesn't have any weaknesses, except for his low sugar problem, of course. Many princesses were attracted to him and he felt conceited about it. But one day, he met a princess that slapped him for kissing her and scolded him. He told himself that he must make this interesting and unusual girl his girlfriend. At the beginning, he treated it as a game. But as days passed, his liking for her increased. During these three years, he did whatever he could to protect his princess and tried his best to make her happy. When she finally accepted him, he felt that everything was worth it. But now... A spell was casted on the princess and she fell into a deep sleep. The prince is dying from an illness and he can't look after her for long. He wasn't afraid of death. He was afraid that if one day when she wakes up, no one could look after her, no one could stay beside her, no one could... No one could love her as much as he does for the rest of her life. At this point of time, he finally realised that... He realised that he cannot live without her.

Arron walked out of the room.

Tears were streaming down Hebe's face and her fingers were moving.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genie's ward.

Danson: Hello! How are you feeling?

Genie:*smiled* Shixuan...*started to act angry* Where did you go yesterday? Why didn't you pick up my calls?

Danson: Sorry. I am back now, ain't I? By the way, where's Jiro?

Genie: He went home.

Danson: Shouldn't he be accompanying you? I'm going to lecture him when I get home.

Genie: I told him that I want to break up with him.

Danson: Break up? Why don't you break down? Hahahahaha!

Genie: I meant we broke up.

Danson: Oh... What?!

Genie: Why are you so surprised?

Danson: It is too sudden.

Genie: You know what's my birthday wish?

Danson: Why did you switch the topic?

Genie: Besides recovering my eyesight, I still wished for a pair of sport shoes.

Danson: So?

Genie:*smiled* Nothing.

Danson: You are a weird person, you can still smile after a breakup.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CBT Preview: An Old Debt(1)
Hebe has finally woke up but she suffered from partial memory loss.
Because of this, CBT could not find the truth about that fatal night.
Who was the one that shot Hebe?
Now that Arron knew Jiro's plot, what would become of their friendship?
Because of Genie, Jiro hate Arron to the core.
What would he do to make Arron regret for his rest of his life?