Nightmares in Paradise

All Girls Are The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously on "All Girls Are the Same": 

"Hahhhhh" I yawned. 

Sweet dreams.

 

Or maybe not. 

 

Chapter 25: 

 

Haera's Dream:

 

"Omma! Omma! I want some ice cream!" I screamed.

"Omma, me too!" my brother shouted along with me. 

"Omma! Omma! Omma! OMMA! OMMA! OMMA!" we both frantically demanded for ice cream. 

 

"YAH!!!!!! We have to eat dinner first. The ice cream will spoil your appetite!" My mother shouted.

 

"okay..." we both pouted. 

"In the meantime, go play together! Go outside and play. Get some fresh air!" 

 

My younger brother and I went outside to play some soccer. 

We miserably passed the ball to each other and could only think about ice cream.

 

"BOOH!" 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" my brother and I screamed. 

I quickly whipped my head around and saw my father. "I scared you guys this time didn't I?" he said as he laughed. 

 

We began to cry, "Appa, that's not funny."

My brother and I began to wail and thrash our arms violently. 

 

"What's going on! I told you guys to play- oh honey, you're home? Why are the kids crying?" my mother said.

Suddenly, we heard the familar noises of an ice cream truck.

 

 

"ICE CREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!" I exclaimed.

My brother immediately followed me, as I courageously ventured onto the street. As I ran towards the truck, out of the corner of my eyes, a pair of bright lights blinded me. I was frozen and could only stare at the car approaching me and my brother.

"STOP!" I heard the voices of my parents as they pushed us to the side. 

Everything happened so fast. The screeching of brakes rung throughout my ears. I closed my eyes as my body was shoved away from the car, my face, arm, and leg getting scraped in the process. When I opened my eyes I saw the unconscious bodies of my parents on the ground.

"Omma! Appa!" my voice croaked.

I tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter