Why I love him. Why I am obsessed.

All Girls Are The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

I went to the club to meet Kai. He's my ideal type. I never was this clingy. It was more the opposite. Guys came to me. But Kai is different. When i first saw him at this club he wasn't like all the other guys. He didn't even look at me. 

Flashback

He didn't even look at me. What the heck. I felt my eyes follow his tall figure. He was soon dancing. Something about his dancing was different. It was so smooth. Wow.

I guess I stared at him for a long time, he matched eyes with me. Then he smirked. I felt my face redden. Who is this guy? He made me so shy and blush like a schoolgirl? This isn't me. I gathered myself together and strutted towards him. He smirked and looked away. On the inside I was angry and disappointed. I grew more bold and danced with him. I guess I got carried away and started to grind against him. He let me. I felt the glares of the other girls in the club. I glared back. They backed off. I turned around and he had disappeared. I felt humiliated. This never happened to me. 

End of flashback. 

After that I always looked for him. Soon I found myself falling for him, hard. Outside of the club and inside the club, that's all I thought of. I changed for him. To do everything for him to look at me. Everything has been unsuccessful. 

And tonight when I saw that girl. My anger flared. She kissed him. 

She kissed him.

 

So easily.

Something that I dream of everyday, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter