OH MY GOSH!!!!!

All Girls Are The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haera's POV

 

My head jerked to the right and my body followed the momentum.

I stumbled down to the ground. 

My cheek stung. A lot. 

I'm not weak. I looked up, it was the tiest woman of the world: Jiyeon.

I stood up. A crowd had gathered, everyone was staring. I walked towards her slowly. Her face was angry, but proud at the same time. I walked even closer. She stood in her place, not backing down. Some people were starting to chant fight. I ignored them. I whispered in her ear. I knew violence was cheap and immature, so I asked one question: Why? But she wasn't listening. I looked at her face. Her eyes widened and were looking somewhere else. 

Suddenly a pair of arms hugged me. I turned around. 

It was Kai. 

I was locked in his arms and I looked at his eyes.

His eyes were dark and cold, but they softened the tiniest bit when he matched eyes with me. Then his eyes were even more colder. He glared at Jiyeon. I turned to her too. Now his arm was on my waist.

"What are you doing?" he yelled at her. I heard Jiyeon whimper.

Then she stood tall and said, " I slapped her."

"Why? What did she do to you?" he asked, but it turned out to be a rhetorical question.

"Nothing!" He shouted, making me jump. 

"No! She kissed you. She kissed you. She kiss-" Jiyeon kept repeating the same line over and over again, as if she couldn't believe it. 

"So what?" Kai w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter