Bracelet

All Girls Are The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

I passed the clock. 9:23 PM

         It was time to go. 

I sprayed some cologne and left the house.

*beep beep* the car unlocked. 

I opened the door and settled in. I was about to drive, but I heard my phone ring (his ringtone is MACHINE<3).

    "Hello?" I answered.

    "HYUNG! Where are you? blah blah blah." Sehun was whining and music was blasting in the background. I pulled the phone away from my ear a little. 

    "Sehun, I'm on my way." and I ended the call. After all you aren't allowed to call and drive at the same time. 

After a few minutes I arrived at club Blue. It was on a whole building. The roof top had a pension and only vips were allowed in. 

I passed all the people in line and the bouncer. He smiled at me. This was Sehun's nightclub, he took care of everything for me. As I walked in I felt everyone's eyes on me. 

"Hyung!" I jumped a little Sehun was right behind me. Or that's what I had thought. 

"Hey Sehun"

I had gotten used to nightclubs awhile ago. But still, I couldn't get used to seeing Sehun with like seven girls on each side of him. When I say "each side of him" I mean each side. He was surrounded by girls all 360 degrees.

"Kai hyung. Taemin hyung, and Jonghyun hyung are playing pool. Let's play too!" I heard Sehun's voice but couldn't see his face. 

The girls finally got the idea that they were supposed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter