Black Out

All Girls Are The Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haera's POV

".... I like you" I heard. 

After that I went blank. 

"L. Joe." I finally said.

"Yeah?" 

"I can't say I feel the same way. I'm sorry. You're my best friend and the only one I've got. I don't want to hurt you, but I can't lie to you." I managed to say.

"Okay, but always know that I still care about you whether we are friends or not." My heart broke as I heard the sadness in his voice. 

I heard his phone ring.

"I have to go Haera. Call me." he said.

"Bye L.Joe"

"Bye" I thought he was done, but he gave me a small short peck on my lips.

He whispered "Bye."

That just confused me even more.

L.Joe's POV

I felt bad. I only confessed because I was scared.

I was scared Haera would be taken away from me.

I'm such a coward.

I gave Haera a really, and I mean, really short kiss.

I wanted to give her more than that but I didn't want to scare her off or confuse her even more.

I got on my motorcycle and left, before I could do anymore stupid things. 

Haera's POV

I watched L. Joe's motorcycle drive away. He grew smaller and smaller until I couldn't see him anymore. Suddenly I heard clacks.

Clack Clack Clack.

"It must be like christmas for you eh? Instead of presents, you get boys." someone said.

I turned around. It was Jiyeon. I was startled of course. She appeared out of nowhere.

She continued, "As if Kai wasn't enough, you have two guys hanging around you like that. ", she slapped me.

This time one of her fake nails let a scratch.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter