4th Chapter: The Third Couple

GetADate.Com {axiz , dulcet , exo}

CHAPTER FOUR { THIRD COUPLE }

"Hey" Kris smiled at Ling as he approached the girl, who sit on the edge of the room reading comics.

"Hello." She smiled back at the cool-tall looking boy who sat on the floor, across her. It was kinda weird seeing him starting the conversation, after they had declared as the 4th couple in the new variety show.

"What are you reading?" Kris saw that she was concentrating on her reading and didn't noticed him. He was trying to gain some notice from her because she was her wife after all. And he really want to treat her good.

"Oh, it just a normal comics that I like." Ling said and smiled. Kris saw this and his heart fluttered, he never saw such a beautiful smile. He knew that all other girls smile to him just because they want his attention, but she was different.

Their conversation continued, and they became more comfortable with each other. Kris always like to make fun jokes to Ling. Ling didn't even expect that a cool-looking guy can be so humour and funny. Who knew that his cool looks, can hid a funny and lively personality of him.

"Kris oppa, I'm so glad that I can be your wife. At first I was scared because of your cool and fierce looks. But now I know that you are so funny and always like to joke around. I love your funny type. Can you be fuuny and bubbly around when you're with me?" Ling said and asked Kris with her head lift up to look into his eyes.

Kris was shocked with her sudden confession. He didn't put any expression on his face, but in his heart he is jumping with joy. Ling saw that he didn't have any expression, she was a bit dissapointed. "I'm sorry, just pretend that I didn't say it." She said and continue to read it. Kris suddenly hold her hand. "I didn't mean that. Okay then! I'll be your bubbly and funny hubby then." He smiled brightly.

Then the wind blew a heavy breeze, sending the window flying open. Leaves came in, and the sound of the wind ruffled around the four-walled room.

"Aw." Ling winced as she was rubbing her eyes. Seems that some dust had enter her eyes. Kris rushed to her side, feeling worried. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked gentlely. 

Ling shook her head. "I think something is in my eye." She kept her eyes close.

"Wait, hold still." He instructed and the girl quickly obeyed. Kris's fingers, gently held her head, and tlit it up, searching. "I found it. Just sit stiil, I'll blow it away."

Kris scooted even close to her side. His body leaning closer, and his posture supported by his knees. He was only inches away from her, and his hand gently held her cheek. Blow slowly, he blew until he didn't see that thing anymore. His hands went to her back, and gazed down to her. "Are you okay?"

"Mmm..." She didn't hear him properly because she was rubbing her eyes. "What did you say?"

Kris shook his head, and slowly let go of her. He didn't know what it was, but her warm body, that was just inches close to him, felt good to him. His heart beat is racing, and he could feeled his cheeks is going to be red. Pulling himself away, he gazed down, hiding his going-to-be-red face. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. Thanks, Hubby!" Ling smiled brightly and hugged Kris. He opened his eyes wide because he didn't see that coming. Then, he smiled. "You're welcome, wifey." 

Just then, Chen came in the room. He saw the new couple were lovey-dovey in there. He rolled his eyes. "Yah, can you two please don't be so lovey-dovey in here? We have children underage here..." He pointed himself. Both Kris and Ling laughed. "You're just same age as me, Chen-ah." Ling said.

"Why did you came in here?" Kris asked Chen. Because he knew that Chen won't came in here for a reason.

"Oh yeah, LuHan hyung and Anon called all of us to eat now." Chen said and happily skipped away, ignoring them.

"So, let's go then." Kris said and helped Ling to stand up. Then, both of them hold hands happily and walked out to the dining room.

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

 

author's notes
this is my point of view. enjoy!