1st Chapter

GetADate.Com {axiz , dulcet , exo}

CHAPTER ONE { THE FIRST EPISODE }

"Annyeong everybody, welcome to SBS new tv show... Get A Date.Com! I'm Jinwoon from 2am." Jinwoon says.

"And I'm IU~!" IU smiles and says happily.

"IU-ah, we are so lucky to host this historical variety show!” JinWoon says while clapping his hand like a child.

“Yeah~ This new variety show by SBS, Get A Date.Com is a remake of the hot show We Got Married…” IU says.

“And this time this show is more better and more fantastic!” Jinwoon says.

“Oh really? Why do you say that?” She asks him.

“Because this time the married couple will be living together!!!” JinWoon says while jumping here jumping there.

‘Yeah, that is the highlight of the show. And the groups that joined this show are…” drum rolls….

“EXO-K and Dulcet!!!” IU and Jinwoon shouted together.

“EXO-K and Dulcet are the hot rookies in 2012. Both of these two groups are from SM and YG Entertainment, the big 3.” Jinwoon says.

“And this show has aired in China, which will be starred by…”

“EXO-M and AXIZ!” He Ling and Nana says. (If you have seen EXO-M on Happy Camp, He Ling and Nana are two of the host inside there. They are very funny, right? Haha)

“Yeah, EXO-M such a handsome group and AXIZ are such a pretty group. Their pairing are fantabulous!” He Ling says while clapping his hands.

“From this week started, we will revealed the pairing of EXO-M and AXIZ.” Nana says.

“And now, we’ll revealed the first pairing… that is….” Jinwoon, IU, Nana and He Ling says….

To be continued next week….

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

 

author's notes

Annyeong, I'm back~ Sorry for letting you waiting for so long. I've just finish my trial exam and I get A+ for science~ Bwahahahaha

Thank you for waiting for my story to run on, don't worry but I will finish this story.

Btw, this story is having a construction. So it may not as pretty as last time. Hope you can bare with it.

So are you excited for the first couple? It is really a surprise!