5th Chapter: The Fourth Couple

GetADate.Com {axiz , dulcet , exo}

CHAPTER FIVE { FOURTH COUPLE }

            I slowly held her hand and walked through the busy street of Dongdaemun Market. It is one of the busy night market in South Korea. The crew called us to pick a place as our first date, and I don’t know why I choose this place. When we walked around there, some people or school girls will look at both of us and gossip a bit. I know we are quite famous, we’re the best male and female rookies in 2012.

            I catch a glimpse of her a few times. I can see her enjoy her surrounding when she is with me. I smiled to myself and walked around the market looking for something to buy for her.

            “Are you crazy? Why you smile to yourself?” she suddenly breaks the silent between us and asks me the question. I can’t help but laugh a bit.

            “Because of you?” I titled my head a bit and look at her. Her side view is pretty. I even sing Because of You by Kelly Clarkson to her. What happened to me? I look at her and she just laughing at there, she is so adorable when she laugh.

            We just keep walked around the market until she suddenly stopped on a small shop by the street that sells bracelet and necklace. I stand behind her and see what is she looking. She just keep looking at a bracelet with little keys and locks hanging at it. I smile and walked in front of the lady who sells the things and buy the bracelet from her. She just stands at there looking at me buying and blinks sometimes.

            After I bought the bracelet, I turn to her and hold her hand so that we can get away from that busy street. We walk to a more quiet place. She suddenly let go of my hand.

           “Why you bring me here? Sehun-ssi.” She looked at me with a annoyed face. I took a deep breath and walk closer to her, she took a few steps back until she leaned on a wall.

            “I said how many times, don’t call me with formalties. If you want, you can call me oppa.” I told her with a serious tone and placed my hand on the wall to prevent her from running away. She slowly nodded and looked down, I can see that her face is blushing now.

            I took out the bracelet from my pocket and wear it on her small little hand. She looked at me and flashed her sweetest smile. “Thank you, Sehun oppa.” She said and kiss my cheek.

            I don’t know what to do, I can feel that my cheeks feel very hot now. I haven’t been kiss in the cheek for a long time. I smile and kiss her forehead for a long time then pulled away and hold both her hands. “You’re welcome, Christy.”

The main title of a korea magazine this week

"hot rookies EXO-K Sehun and Dulcet Christy found at Dongdaemun. Rumors to be dating. Later found that they are the new couple in GetADate.Com"

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

 

author's notes
this is sehun's point of view. please comment and subscribe! oh my, i wrote sehun being too cheesy..