Tao the cutie

SAD WORLD

(Taos Pov)

it! This guy is so annoying! I hate him so MUCH!
I’m still sitting in my new room, I’m hungry and upset. Argh..this guy..
I wiped some tears away and tried to calm down.
“Tao?” suddenly I heard his voice so close. I widen my eyes and tried to calm down again.
“Tao, I’m sorry, come out please..you might be hungry.” He said worried. Since when is he taking care of me?
“No..” I simply said. I heard his sighed and knocked again.
“Please..”
“You shouldn’t feel bad, it’s of course all my fault!” I shouted. A few tears were running down my cheeks, I’m such a crybaby…geezz…
“I’m sorry okay? I buy for you a Pizza.” He said. I widen my eyes, I never heard about this “pizza”
“hm..what is this?”
“huh? You said you like western food and this is one of them and you don’t know this?” He said laughing.
“DON’T JOKE WITH ME!” I shouted. He went quiet, I wanted to eat this Pizza but..should I open it?
“Tao..choose now.”
“OKAY OKAY I OPEN IT!” I said and ran to the door and unlocked it. He was sitting on the floor looking at me with a sweet smile. I rolled my eyes and ran downstairs. We drove to a Pizza restaurant. Inside I was smiling bright, but outside I couldn’t show this. I have to be hard and manly!
“So we are here.” He said pointing at the restaurant with a big triangle with yellow stuff on it.
“aha..” I said emotionless, but inside I wanted to eat it so badly.
“Excited?”
“hmm..” I lied.
“Hahah come in.” he said and dragged me happy to the restaurant. It was so bright and I covered my eyes because the lights are shining on my face. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the house of god. It smells so good and it looks so..OMG!
I couldn’t control my body anymore, mouth wide open and my eyes looked every corner of the room. Kris laughed lightly and ruffled my hair.
“See! I know you like it.” He said. I blushed and smiled lightly.
“I like it when you smile, smile more ok?” he said, and suddenly my heart was beating fast and my cheeks were burning red. We sat to a empty place and took already the order. I choose the biggest pizza in the Menu. Kris thinks I couldn’t eat that all.
“When I was in Canada, we always ate this.” He said.
“You are from Canada?”
“Yes, but moved to Korea when I was 14.” He said. I nodded and was surprised.
“So here is your Pizza.” The waiter said and gave my this. It was cheesy and it steam came out. I was surprised and looked at the pizza for a while.
“Eat it, it’s taste bad when this is cold.” He said. I nodded and took a piece of it.
“What is this?”
“cheese, now eat!” he said, I took one bite and widen my eyes of surprise. It taste so good. I tried another bite and couldn’t help my smiling bright.
“Haha good?”
“You kidding me? IT TASTE SO GOOD OMG!” I moaned. He laughed and we both ate it till I was so full, that I look like I was pregnant.
“Boah…thank you Kris.”
“Hahah, you’re welcome. This is my sorry for freaking out.” He said, I looked at him and nodded.
“Sorry..I’m just very sensitive..”
“YOU? Hahah well.. I think you have a sharp tongue.” He joked.
“no..I’m normally very polited. But for a while I act like this, I’m sorry..”
“Tao, is something wrong?”
“Well, I really can’t understand why my Father kicked me out, okay I’m not the best son ever..but since my mother died he looked at me like I was just..trash.”
“Don’t say this! He has a hard time.”
“I know..but..”
“You wanna talk when we arrive home?”
“I don’t know, maybe I’m annoying you.”
“haha I was the one who suggest this.”


/Next chapter is coming soon.
Sorry guys for the short chapter, but I have to write more about the 2min FF. It's getting iiiiiinteresting :D
Next will be fluff ^^