Living with him

SAD WORLD

(Taos Pov)

„NOW WHAT? GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! YOU ARE NOT MY SON ANYMORE!” my dad screamed at me after he had picked me up again at the Police office.
“Fine, I’m going. It’s better then to live here with an .” I hissed and went up to pack my things.
I cried quietly while packing. At this moments I really missed my mother. She died when I was 13. So after she died everything got worse. My Father was over stressed and I…urgh..
I was famous for my bad temper and my fights. But in reality I was a crybaby since childhood. I learned Material Arts, but I hate it. I wish everyday that everything would get better. Me and Father had many fights in the past. So I couldn’t feel for him anymore. He was my father..only my father.
After packing we went outside to the car. But suddenly a stranger stood there infront of me.
“Who is that?” I asked my Father.
“This is Kris, he is your lessor for the next few years.”
“what?”
“He gives you a place in his house to live.”
“NO I DON’T WANNA!”
“Tao!”
“NO I don’t want to live with a stranger. Not with  this ert!”
“Who said that I’m a ert?” the boy asked.
“Shut up!”
“Tao, I know him he is nice. You can’t live here anymore. I don’t have the energy for this.”
I went quiet and looked at him shocked.
“Tao please! GO!” he shouted. I flinched up and nodded.

While driving to my new House I was thinking a lot about my Mother. I miss her..
“How are you?”
“well..I would say..IT’S NOT YOU BUISNESS!” I hissed and rolled my eyes.
“Well nice. I just wanted to ask. I’m kris.”
“wow..”
“I’m the secretary from your dad.”
“Wow..thats why you accepted that I live with you.”
“What?”
“Tsk..you only want money..”
“wait..no”
“Do I look stupid?”
“To be honest you look scary.” He added and laughed. And again my bad temper came up.
“Talk like this again and we will in big trouble.” I said angry. He chuckled lightly and nodded.
We arrived at his house..and I can say he isn’t that poor. The House was pretty big.
“So here you can sleep.” He showed me my new room. Urgh..so bright..
“aha..”
“So I’m at the Kitchen. “ he said and walked away.
“so..this is my new house…”



(kris Pov)

Kinda creepy this guy. He looks like he had many troubles in the past. I know just the basics Facts about him, how old, name and School. He is the best in his School and won many awards. I was surprised because he is really famous for his criminal activities.
Weird Guy… Suddenly Tao appeared and I felt the weird dark aura around him.
„oh! Tao do you want to eat?“
„hmh..“
„what is your favourite food?“
„hm..western food.“
„Ok what kind?“
„vegetables with fried pork and mashed Patatoes with this brown sauce I like.“ he said. I widen my eyes and looked at him surprised.
“Wow..ok..sorry tao but I don-“
“I want it.”
“B-but.—“ suddenly he looked at me..cute? WAIT! Why I think this is CUTE? He looks scary and now he looks cute?
“Please..” he whined. I couldn’t help but nodding. Suddenly a smiled appreared on his mouth.
“HEY! You can smile!” I , he blushed and looked away.
“Shut up!” he hissed but I heared a slight of shyness.
“Ok..come we’ll  go shopping.” I said and pulled him out to the car.
Tao has a sharp tongue but sometimes he can be cute and act normal. He is just a teenager, I think..
“YAH! Focus more in the street, idiot.” He said annoyed. Now the bad tao was back.
“Yes my lord. I’m sorry, please forgive mee.” I said annoyed back.
“God!” he hissed and rolled his eyes.
“What? I’m sorry okay?”
“Aha, do I look like I care?”
“wait, when you still act like this we can go back home!”
“FINE!”
I instantly turned back home. Now my anger was in the highest level ever. This guy..ARGH!
I enters my House.
“YAH! Don’t act like a child.” Tao shouted. I stopped walking and looked at him angry.
“WHAT?! You are the one who acts like a BABY! Your moods are changing every second!”
“Yes, so what?”
“WHY CAN’T YOU JUST ACT NORMAL, IS THIS SO DIFFICULT TO MAKE?”
Suddenly he looked at me shocked and went quiet for a while.
“SPEAK!” I shouted again, he bite his lips and looked away.
“SHUT UP! YOU DON’T KNOW ME!” he shouted so loud and held his throat. He ran up to his room and locked himself in his room.


/next chapter is coming soon 
Hope you like it :3 
Curious? Subscribe! UPDATE FASTER! 
have tumblr? Here is my Tumblr site ^^ follow me
 
http://angelicnarsha.tumblr.com/