The Anti Kwon Ji-Yong Club

50 Days in Wonderland

 

Narrator

 

“Okay…according to this facebook post, the anti Kwon Ji-Yong club meets every Tuesday at 10am at the Little Café.” Sandara read off her cell phone as Ji-Yong and she sat in the car. He shifted on his seat letting out little groans while trying to get comfortable.

 

“Aish! Why’d we have to come in your car?” He complained and Dara just glared at him.

 

“…Rich people…” She thought to herself. She imagined just taking the seatbelt from the car and strangling him with it. “Well I thought it would be a good idea because your car is extremely noticeable and we don’t want to attract attention.” She gritted her teeth while trying to calm down.

 

“How do you drive this thing?” He looked around the tiny Toyota Sandara she bought second hand for a cheap price. “Don’t I pay you enough so you can at least have a car from this century?”  

 

“It’s 9am right now.” She said trying to change the subject. “We can grab some food or coffee before we head out. Let’s go to Sophie-“

 

“Bagels!” He demanded. “I want a bagel.”

 

“Fine.” She nodded and began to drive.

~~

 

“I’ll take a bl-“ As soon as Dara was about to order Ji-Yong walked in front of her and began to order. UGHHGHUHGUHUGHUHGUHGUHGU! I’M GOING TO KILL HIM! She cursed him out in her head as he stood in front of her flirting with the bagel lady.

 

“Uh miss what can I get for you?” The lady behind the counter smiled at Dara.

 

“I’ll have-“

 

“She’ll just have the same thing as me.” Ji-Yong nodded and the lady went off to make their food. “Go find us a bench.” He shooed Dara off. She walked off with her eye twitching in anger.

 

 

Sandara POV

 

“Sometimes I forget how good of taste in food I have” He smirked to himself as he ate his weird bagel.

 

 I stared down at mine…it was covered in capers and fish. WHO IN THE HELL PUTS FISH ON A BAGEL?! I just wanted a blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese, is that too hard to ask for?! But noooooo, I have to eat this stupid fish covered salty bagel.

 

“Stop scrunching your forehead like that, you’re going to get wrinkles.” He said and something in my mind just snapped.

 

“Okay…I was fine when you complained about my car but when you mess with my food your crossing a line!” I said with a slight growl added in. “Who puts fish on a bagel!?” I stood up and began to pace.

 

“YAH! Do you know who you’re talking to!” He raised his eyebrows at me and was about to give me the I’m Your Boss monologue but stopped when he noticed Bom standing in front of us.

 

“Both of you…quiet” She raised her hand and instantly my mouth shut. “I came to give you some supplies to help you succeed in your little journey. “ She handed me a bright blue bag and released us from her spell.

 

“What’s in here?” I said while rummaging in the silk bag.

 

“You’ll find sleeping powder, a map where you can see all of Ji-Yong’s exes, and my prized possession.” She grabbed a small metal box container. “Sandara, I’m trusting you’ll take good care of him, he needs to be fed three times a day.” She smiled while carefully hugging the box.

 

“…she’s talking about a box.” Ji-Yong mumbled to himself.

 

“No stupid.” She glared at Ji-Yong. “This is Seungri”

 

“She has a name for it-WAH!” Bom reached into the box and there was a tiny little man standing on her palm. He had a big smile on his face as he waved up at us.



“Hello!” He squeaked. “I’m Seungri!”

 

“What is this?!” I whispered and yelled at her.

 

“Seungri. He’s my pocket elf.” Bom smiled and then patted him on the head carefully. “He has all the knowledge in the entire world!”

 

“Well I don’t know about the entire world but I do know a lot…like your Kwon Ji-Yong world famous song writer and composer.” He gestured toward Ji-Yong.  “And you are Sandara Park. You graduated top of your class in high school and attended Berkley.”



“Wow...”Ji-Yong tilted his head curiously.

 

“Omo it’s 9:55am we should start heading out.” I said looking down at my watch. “Uh Seungri will you please get back into your box?”

 

“I don’t want to…plus only humans I want to see me I am visible to.” He smiled. “I want to sit on noonas shoulder!~” He did a little adorable pout.

 

“Awww~” I coed. “Okay you can sit on noona’s shoulder!” I smiled.

 

“Aissh…let’s go!” Ji-Yong grabbed the bag and began walking toward the car.

 

“Hold on~” I whispered.

 

“Good luck!” Bom called and then disappeared into the shadows. 

 

End of POV

 

JI-YONG'S POV

 

 

“Come on! Hurry up!” Dara nagged as we walked up one of the many hills in this town. Out of all the cities I could’ve picked…I chose San Francisco.

 

“UGGGGHHHH” I groaned as I followed her.

 

“I walk this every day. So if I can do it you can do it!” She cheered me on…sarcastically of course. We finally reached the café where the anti group goes to talk bad about me. I peered through the window and saw a bunch of girls I hooked up with sitting at one table talking amongst their selves.

 

“Huh…” I scratched my head. “Dara who’d posted that facebook thing?”

 

“Umm…let me see” She pulled out her phone and scrolled down. “A Jessica Jung.” She looked at me.

 

“OHMYGOD I RATHER DIE-“

 

 “Ji-Yong! Get in there!” She pulled me by the shoulder.

 

“Careful this suit is expensive! Damn your strong!” I shouted as she pulled me into the café. “Sandara-Oh.” I noticed all of the girls staring at me.

 

“Ji-Yong?” All of them gasped and turned in their seats facing me.

 

“Wow so these are your type of girls…well you make amends I’m going to get coffee-“ Sandara tried to bail on me but I grabbed her by the wrist.

 

“Oh no you don’t.” I shook my head. “Ladies~”

 

“You have a lot of nerve showing up here Kwon Ji-Yong!” Jessica finally made an appearance. She strutted toward me wearing a t-shirt with a picture of my face with a huge slash through it.

 

“Nice shirt…” I gulped.

 

“Who’s this!? Your new girlfriend?!” She pointed at Sandara. “GIRL YOU CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM!” She shook her head.

 

“No no no!” Sandara shook her head. “I’m not with him-I’m just his assistant.”

 

“Oh so you’re on his side?” Jessica cocked her head. “Ladies get them!” Suddenly all the girls at the table stood up and grabbed both of us.

 

“YAH LET ME GO!” I shouted as they dragged me to the back of the coffee shop. I trashed around my body but they were too strong. THESE CRAZY ES!!

 

End of POV

 

Narrator

 

Jessica paced back and forth across the room in front of Ji-Yong and Sandara who were now tied to chairs. Sandara glared menacingly at Ji-Yong as he tried to get out of the ropes.

 

“There is no use trying to get free…” Jessica evily smiled. “Oh Ji-Yongie oppa~” She cooed as she walked toward him with a smirk on her face. “Your still as beautiful as ever~” She brushed a strand of his blond hair out of his face. Sandara mentally gagged to herself. “But so ugly in the inside…ladies~” She snapped her fingers.

 

The girls all ran toward him and began attacking him. “This is for leaving me all alone in that rain storm!” She began to put a bright pink lip stick on Ji-Yong’s lips. Another girl started to draw inappropriate words all over his body. ADDICT. . . . WOMANIZER.

 

“MMMMMMGHVUZJDNV” Ji-Yong yelled as they tortured him. “MVIJIKSJCKXMSK”

 

“Oh shut up!” Jessica smacked his head.

 

Luckily the revenge hungry women left Sandara alone. Seungri secretly was untying her ropes. One of the crazy women grabbed a bat from the back and pointed the end at Ji-Yong. “It’s time to crack this piñata!” She yelled.

 

“AHHHHHHH!” Ji-Yong yelled.

 

Sandara ran toward the girl and rammed her body into her. “How’d you get free?!” The girl yelled from the ground.

 

“DNJMXM-“ Sandara ripped off the tap off . “OOOOWWWW!” She shouted. “DON’T YOU THINK THIS IS GOING TOO FAR?!?!” Sandara yelled on the top of her lungs while still trying to catch her breath. They all stopped attacking the player in the chair and faced the screaming Sandara.

 

“You don’t know what he’s done to us!” Jessica snapped. “He just left us! He used us like we were some type of meat! We did everything for him!” She began to cry dramatically. “But all he said is that we were some muse in his song or that he wasn’t ready for a serious relationship!” All the girls went on yelling about what Ji-Yong had done to them.

 

“Wow…Ji-Yong your such an ” Sandara shook her head. “Go ahead and continue beating him!”

 

“MMMMMDSJDI” Ji-Yong groaned in agony as they started to form around him again.

 

“WAIT! No no no!” Sandara stood in front of Ji-Yong. “I take it back!” She took a deep breath. “Yes, Ji-Yong is a heartless bastard. Yes, he’s broken all of your hearts. Yes, he has no soul. But honestly ladies aren’t you better off without him. You’re all gorgeous, strong, and smart women shouldn’t you be the stronger person and forgive and forget. He isn’t worth getting all this attention and this club!” She shook her head.

 

“How do you know?!” Jessica retorted.

 

“I’m his assistant…I’m with him day and night doing his stupid chores and running the most ridiculous errands EVER! At least you girls got to go out to eat and pick what out what you wanted to eat! Because I don’t!”  She shouted and everyone remained quiet. “I haven’t had time to go out with friends for the past three months because of him- for hell’s sake he made me move from Korea to America! Just freaking forgive him!” All the girls pouted then turned toward Ji-Yong.

 

“She’s right…” Jessica mumbled. “We’re better off without you…we forgive you.” They started to untie him and Jessica walked up to Sandara. “How do you do it?” She placed her hand on her shoulder.

 

“I don’t know…but I do it” Sandara shook her head. Jessica smiled and pulled her into a hug.

 

“You’re so strong~” She whispered.  

 

Sandara POV

 

“Well that was interesting…” I smirked as Ji-Yong sat emotionlessly in the passenger seat of my car. He was covered in makeup and foul language.

 

“He’s just a little shaken up.” Seungri said while sitting on my shoulder. “But look seven names were crossed off on the list~”

 

“Ah look at that!” I smiled trying to cheer up Kwonzilla. “We just have…63 more to go!”

 

“mmmmmm” He groaned.

 

“Well you got what you deserved today.” I smiled again. “Let’s go get you cleaned up.” 

 

End of POV

 

Sorry it took me so long to update! But I hope this makes up for it! Comment!