50 Days in Wonderland

Description

 

Life seemed pretty good for a famous song writer Kwon Ji-Yong.  He had it all, the looks, the talent, and the money. But all the pleasure had gone to his head and he became a royal pain. The playboy constantly broke millions of girl’s hearts.

The only girl who trusts him is his assistant, Sandara Park. She is tough, hardworking, and very clumsy.  Other girls would say that she’s unattractive but they would only be lying because of jealousy. Though Sandara is extremely attractive she doesn’t dress up that much or shows off.

Things seem to be going fine in till Ji-Yong meets a woman that just happens to hold magical powers. Out of anger of what he had done to other girls, she casts a spell on him.

If Kwon Ji-Yong didn’t find true love in 50 days, he would be spending the rest of his life in a box…that’s a nice way of saying he would be dead.

With the help from his trusty assistant, he sets off to become a better person and find true love! But they'll have to face mystical creatures and crazy ex-girlfriends on this quest.

Will he live? 

Foreword

Hello future or current readers! I hope you'll enjoy reading my story! 

 

 

 

 

This song will be the theme song for the whole drama

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 This is an orginal story by Psyduck

Copyright © 2012

psyduck
Hope you enjoy the story~