Day 1

50 Days in Wonderland

 

Narrator

“Oh your home late! Did you meet a friend today?” Bom’s father called from the kitchen as his blue haired daughter walked through the door.

 

“Yeah! Her name is Sandara Park! She is quite an odd human but she’s nice.” She sat down at the table as her dad prepared a plate of leftovers.

 

Bom’s father is an Emotion Harvester. In their world, they use certain filling in potions, plus people like the rush of sudden happiness or whatever they crave. It’s almost like a drug without the side effects. But in Wonderland, harvesting emotions are completely prohibited that’s why he travels to different worlds. In addition to that, humans show more emotions than the magical creatures.

 

“Well I’m glad you've met somebody. We’re going to be here for awhile…” He yawned. “There is a lot of broken hearts in this town." He pointed out. "It’s going to be extra hard finding the love essence.”

 

“Oh yummy!” She smiled as he placed down a plate of food in front of her. “Ah! I found heartbreaker. Kwon Ji-Yong!”

 

“OMO! I love him! His songs are so good!” Her dad beamed with no shame. “Ow~! Did you meet him today? Was he rude to you?” He gasped, eyes-wide opened.

 

“Hmmf! He was extra rude!” She shook her head while munching on her corn. “I thought I saw devil horns popping out of his thick skull.”

 

“We both know the devil is half goat and half human.” He scratched his head. “Wait you didn’t do anything?”

 

“Well.... I did set a little spell on him~” twitched.

 

“Park Bom, I told you not to mess with the humans!”

 

“Well this man deserved it! You should have seen the pain he had caused onto the hearts of the girls." Bom explained before taking another bite. "He’s going to learn his lesson…hopefully.”

 

“Ai... what did you do?”

 

“The death curse-“

 

“YAH! Park Bom! You better take every ounce of your magic to help the man succeed.” He wagged his finger in her face. “I’m so disappointed in you…but you’re so cute!” He pinched her cheeks, chuckling.

 

“Ugh! I’ll help the little bastard.”

 

“That’s my girl!”

~~~

 

JI- YONG'S POV

I woke up and stretched my arms out. I pushed Gaho off my bed while heading for the shower. “YAAHH~~~~” I yawned loudly as I got up. “Shower on.” I activated the shower while I stripped off my clothes. “MMM…I wonder what I can do to the poor Dara today.”

 

I washed my body and noticed a black mark on my wrist. “Huh…” It was a bold 50. “AISSSHHHH!” I tried to scrub it off but it didn’t come off. I walked into my room then to the closet, just in boxers and I got dressed for the day. “Hmm..what tie to wear...“ I glanced at the hanging ties from the cabinet with different patterns and colors.

 

“Probably the blue one.” I pulled it, blowing my bangs off my face.

 

“WHAT THE F-“ I turned around to see the girl from my dream, I know it's her because of her bright long blue hair! No! Not this time!

 

“Hello there!” She waved. “Getting ready to go talk to some people? To apologize? Time’s ticking you know!”

 

“What- this is all a dream!” I shook my head trying to wake out of my daze. “I’ll wake up now!” I knocked my head with my fists and even slapped my face. OOOOUUCCCCHHH!!

 

I closed my eyes tightly then opened one eye. A blue-haired girl was sitting there braiding her hair.

 

“Hey do you have a rubber band?”

 

“OH MY GOD THIS IS REAL!” I gasped then I gazed at my wrist. NOOOOOOOOOOO!

 

“I’m going to die! Magic is real! What the is happening-“

 

“SHHH!” She raised her hand at me and suddenly my mouth closed.

 

“My name is Park Bom. I am a witch…uhm... well a new witch, I just graduated and no it’s nothing like Hogwarts. I’m from a different world called Wonderland~." She flailed her arms in the air as if she was introducing herself on stage.  "I’m here to teach you a lesson Kwon Ji-Yong.” She beamed at me.

“And to help a friend. Oh do you know Sandara Park’s number?” She asked as she let down her power.

 

“What! How do you know my assistant?!”

 

“Well she’s the one who brought me to you…you see I saw her working her off for you. She almost got killed because she didn’t want to upset you. So this is why you must follow through with this. You’re the only one who can break it~”

 

“This is real…” I felt my face dumped with cold sweats.

 

Now tell me. How should I handle my life with this ? 

END OF POV

~~~

 

SANDARA'S POV

 

I walked into Ji-Yong’s office…ON TIME! Fist pump! “Hello! Good morning!” I called out. 

 

“In here!” He called back and I found him in his study area with his huge white board. There was a huge list named “Crazy Ex Girlfriends”.

 

“Oh so were listing them now.” I put down his breakfast on his desk and walked to the board. “Oh did you get a new tattoo?” I pointed to his wrist. It was like a bold 50-"

 

“Dara…I’m about to tell you something crazy. But you have to believe me.” He stared into my eyes deeply. Alright. What's with him?

 

“Hmm? I’ve heard a lot of crazy things from you.” I sat on the edge of the couch. 

 

“I’ve been cursed by a witch.”

 

“………HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!” 

 

His face was all red and he began pursing his lips from anger. “Don’t laugh this is REAL!!!” He squeaked.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.” I tried to stop laughing but I just couldn’t help myself. “You think HAHA you’ve been HAHAHA cursed HAHAHAHA by a witch??!” I barely asked, holding my aching tummy.

 

“Look!” He pointed his wrist where he had his new tattoo. “I have 50 days to become a better person or else I’m going to die!”

 

“What have you been smoking?- Wait I know! You’re on acid right now! I told you to stay away from drugs-“

 

“I’m not high! Not even using one! I’ll prove it to you!” He walked in the middle of the room. “Witch girl!” He yelled around the room.

 

“WITCH GIRL!”

 

“Ji-Yong you should sit down, whatever you took in is messing with your head-“ I tried to calm him down but he kept yelling.

 

“Yah! I have a name~” A puff of blue smoke exploded and a figure appeared. “Oh Sandara!~” The girl with the weird blue hair that saved my life stood before us. 

 

“WOAHH!! Hi…” I waved, confused. “…I’m being punked aren’t I?”

 

“What is punked?” She tilted her head with eyebrows furrowed.

 

“She thinks she’s on a TV show-“

 

“OK OK THE JOKES OVER!” I shouted. “Come out!...” I looked around the offices for cameras. “This isn’t funny.”

 

“Sandara this is real!" She said. 

 

"I'm sorry but what is your name again?" 

 

"My name is Park Bom. Level one witch of Wonderland!" She smiled. 

 

"This is real..." I gasped backwards. "What are we going to do? Your going to die!" I pointed at Ji-yong. 

 

"He's not going to die!" Bom scoffed. "Here. This is a list of the girls you need to reunite with and apoligize to." She handed the blue paper over to him. 

 

"That's a long list..." Ji-Yong rolled his eyes irritatingly.

 

"Seriously. We need to go from the top of that Girls List for you to stay alive in this world sir." I taunted.

 

"Exactly!" Bom cheered.

 

"OH GOD... This is hell." He muttered under his breath.

 

END OF POV

 

 


 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE!