Chapter 7

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

'What is she doing here?' he asked himself after hearing they have a new classmate, Tiffany. He don't want to sound rude or anything but she's really a brat, a pain in his arse. He shook his head, then he remembered that first time he met her. 

~FLASHBACK~

"Mommy, I want him to be my boyfriend" he heard a girl say while pointing at him. He was waiting for his mom to fetch him at school.

"No, you're still young to have a boyfriend. You're only 7 yrs. old stop it!" her mother told her. 

"But I want him!" he heard her say again. Then the girl walked towards him.

"Hey, what's your name?" she asked him. He looked at her. 

"Seung Hyun." he answered. 

"Hi, I'm Tiffany I'm from the other class" she said. 

"SEUNG HYUN!" his mom called out to him. 

"Bye Seung Hyun!! I'll see you around." he heard her say as he turned around and run to his mom.

'No way...' he thought to himself. The girl was freaky and it scares the hell out of him. 

~ END of FLASHBACK ~

He saw Tiffany looking intently at him with a big smile on her face. He turned around and looked at his girlfriend Bom who was looking at him with a frown on her forehead. He smiled at her but she just rolled her eyes. 'Looks like someone's jealous...' he thought to himself. Tiffany then sat behind him. 'What does she want now?' he asked himself again. Bom was already turning red, he knew she's about to explode soon. He'd seen her get jealous before, but not to the point of killing someone if you can call it that way. 

                                                                                                       OoO

BOM'S POV:

'I swear I'm gonna kill this .' she said to herself as she gritted her teeth. Her friends saw her flushed and asked her what's wrong. 

"Bom, what's wrong?" Minzy asked. 

"Stay calm, Bom." CL told her. 

"Fine." she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter