Chapter 13

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

"So you're looking for a gift for your boyfriend? How come you never introduce him to me?" she asked Dara as they were shopping for a monthsary gift for her boyfriend. 

"Hello? Were you here for the last 8 years??" Dara asked sarcastically. Her friend was right but still she never mentioned anything about her boyfriend.

"Anyways, what's his name again?" She asked as they were looking at the Men's section of the mall.

"Young Bae or Taeyang  or whatever --" Dara answered back. She nodded her head following Dara.

"So, Bommie do you have any plans now?" She heard Dara asked while looking at some neck ties. She sighed, for awhile she completely forgot about it. But she knew she really must do something about it. Her plan was to obviously lie to Seung Hyun. But how on earth is she gonna do that?

"Nope, I still had no idea -- aww. Watch where you're going!" she scolded at the guy who bumped her. She turned to look at the guy, it was Jiyong. 'Great, this is perfect --' she told herself as she smiled at Ji Yong. If she can remember it right he's the one who brought her to the VIP section of the club. And after that she woke up in Seung Hyun's house.

"Park Bom! I'm sorry I didn't see you --" Jiyong said.

"I can see that --" she answered. 

"Jiyong this is my friend Dara -- Dara this is Jiyong he's a - ah - friend." she added. After introducing them to each other Jiyong asked if they'd want to have a coffee or something and they all agreed, since Dara is still undecided on which gift to buy for Young Bae.

"So Bom, how did it go??" Jiyong asked her at the coffee shop when Dara was still busy talking to someone over the phone, probably her boyfriend.

"What do you mean?" she asked. He smiled and shooked his head. 

"I mean you and Seung Hyun --" he asked. 

"To be honest I really don't know what to do." She said, she sighed.

"I thought our Plan A's fine??" Dara asked her, as she obviously just ended her phone call with Young Bae.

"It is but still I'm not sure --" she said. Then Dara offered to buy their drinks and headed to the counter. Giving her and Jiyong more time to talk about Seung Hyun. She needs his help, she knew he can really help her with Seung Hyun. He's his best friend, he knows him better? She saw him kept quiet for a moment. Like he's in deep thoughts. She tapped his arm and asked him what seems to be the problem. 

"Hmmm so tell me what's your plan first." she heard him say and with that she told him their whole plan. And he just nods his head. 

"Ok, we'll stick with your plan A first." he said. 

"Here you go guys --" said Dara as she handed them their orders. 

"Thanks Dara --" she said.

"Thanks --" Said Jiyong. Then she saw Chaerin and Minzy entered the cafe and walked towards them. 

"Sorry guys we're late -- but nothing to worry now. We're here." Said Chaerin who took a sip of her mocha frap without even saying anything to her. 

"That's not mine, that's Jiyong's --" she said trying her best not to smile. She saw Jiyong kept a straight face. Chaerin gasped and put her hand to .

"Omo -- oettoke, I'm soryy -- I'll just buy you another one --" Chae said as she bowed her head to Jiyong. While Jiyong just stared at Chae, she can't really say if he's shocked or amused.

"Chaerin right?" he asked. Chae nodded, and he smiled.

"It's ok, that's Bommie's." he finally said. Chae turned to her and she saw her cat eyes again. But she didn't care, she's laughing like hell.

"You should see your face Chaerin --" she said still laughing.

"That's not funny." Chae said.

"Anyways, have a seat gals -- Jiyong this is Chaerin and Minzy, my bestest friends and Chaerin, Minzy this is Jiyong he's Seung Hyun's best friend." she introduced.

"Oh, great. You can help Bom then?" Minzy asked him. Chae just kept quiet the whole time, which she found a bit wrong. 'Was she offended by her little joke earlier?' she asked herself. 

"Yeah, Ok I like your plan A to be honest, you need to stay at his place until you finally seduced him, which I believe won't be a problem anymore." Said Jiyong. The three girls looked at her then back to Jiyong.

"I don't think it'll work, Jiyong. I've tried that but still nothing --" she said. 

"Well, you could at least try it again -- if it didn't work then I'll think of something -- you ladies will help me too ok?" said Jiyong pointing at her three friends, and they all nodded, saying Yeah, Of course & Totally. 

"Jiyong promised me you're gonna help me with Seung Hyun ok?" she asked, she don't know why but she feels like she needed some assurance from someone, maybe she's that desperate. Jiyong nodded.

"Of course, I love your story. It's perfect. I'm gonna help you with him if you can promise to help me with your cat eye best friend" he said, leaning forward to her so as not to let Chaerin hear their conversation. 

"Wh -- you like --" she asked but Jiyong made her shut up by covering with his hand and looked back to Chae who's now drinki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter