Chapter 24

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Bommie, did you received the invitation?" he asked. "Yeah!" Bom answered. She was washing their dishes and he's in the dining room. Bom looked at him.

"What?" she asked. He smirked. "Are we going or are we going?" he asked, he went to Bom and hugged her from the back. 

"Hmmmmm.... do I have any other choice?" Bom asked, smiling. "That's right, you don't. We'll go together." he replied before kissing her neck. She moaned. 

"Are you ready?" he asked checking on Bom before they leave for the party. Bom was wearing a beige mini dress, hugging her every curves and  showing just enough skin to get any man's attention. Not ty but not too plain. She looks so beautiful and regal. Seung Hyun knew that he'd have a problem once the other guys sees her. She's a goddes. 

"Yep. I am." She replied before turning her head towards his direction, and smiled. 'So beautiful' he thought before smiling back at her. Bom went out of their room and when she noticed that he's not following her, she asked why. 

"Why? Aren't you coming?" she asked puzzled. He walked towards her and stares at her beautiful brown eyes. "Silly, of course Im coming..." he said. "Then come on! We'll be late." she said before turning away from him but he quickly grabbed her arm gently and hugged her waist, looking down at her face, smiling.

"I wanna give you something..." he said. 

"Hmmm? give me what?" she asked. Then Seung Hyun pulled out  a small velvet box and open it in front of her. She gasped and covered . Its a diamond ring. She looked at him to see if he's joking but he looks serious. 

"S-Seung Hyun...I -- I " she said.

"Do you like it?" he asked. She still can't believe it. She nodded her head but was unable to say something that will make sense. 

"You know I love you right?" he asked, she nodded as he put the ring on her slowly. Then gently caressing her ring finger. 

"I want to be with you forever, Bom. I love you so much...I want to have kids with you... I want to -- just -- aish -- uhmm -- please let me -- take me?" he said. she laughed at the way he proposed to her. She found it cute. 

"You're too cute! Of course I will! I love you too so much!" she said as she cling to his neck and starts kissing him. She smiled against his lips as she heard him moan in between their kiss. 

"R-really??" he asked and she nodded her head half smiling half laughing. 

"Thank you so much! I promise! I'll be good. I'll love you. Take care of you! Do anything for you. Anything!" he said, Bom was still smiling. 

-----

BOM'S POV:

They arrived at the venue an hour late as usual. Seung Hyun really did planned for it. And as expected everyone's watching them, some shocked, surprised at the sight of them together again. Some just looked at them judging them. But the two were too happy to mind those hateful glares coming from some of their batchmates. 

Bom saw Chaerin, Minzy and Dara and they chatted before Seung Hyun decided to join them at their table. Then Bom showed the girls her ring and the 3 shrieked in chorus. Bom scratched the back of her head. 

"Aigoo...you gals." she said. The three girls still admiring her ring. 

"Congratulations Bommie!!" 

"We're really happy for the both of you!" she heard the girls say. She smiled and looked at Seung Hyun, who'd been to busy staring at her. It made her feel too conscious. He was smiling and admiring her. She felt her cheeks blushed.

Seung Hyun then decided to get them something to drink and left them for awhile. Just then she saw a familiar figure entering the venue. Tiffany. Its as if she was looking for someone. Then she saw her looking at the bar section of the venue. She followed her gaze and saw that she's looking at Seung Hyun. Her man. She starts to breathe heavily. She quickly got up and went to Seung Hyun. Who was busy ordering drinks for them and her friends. 

"Baby, i told you to wait for me. The drinks will be done in few minutes. I ordered you your --" he said. 

"No! Its okay I - I'll wait for you." she said. Seung Hyun frowned and noticed she was fidgetty and all. 

"Whats wrong baby?" he asked, she shake her head. Then Seung Hyun smiled at her. 

"I know whats wrong now." he said before drinking his cocktail drink at one go. "Hmmm?" she asked. 

"Its because of her." he said. "Her?" she asked innocently. He smirked at her. 

"Dont you smirk at me like that." she said. "Tiffany's here." he said. She closed her eyes, trying to relax. She doesnt like the sound of him saying Tiffany's name. It made her blood boil. She never really thought she could be this affected, its been 8 yrs since she last saw her. She shouldn't feel tensed or conscious. 

"You're acting weird Bom." he said eyeing her. Then Tiffany went over to them she didn't even noticed. 

"Hi!" Tiffany greeted them sweetly, but her attention's all with Seung Hyun. It irritates her. She faked a smile. 

"My, my... look at you Seung Hyun. You've grown more -- more... handsome." she heard her say. She rolled her eyes. Tiffany didnt seemed to noticed. 

"Yeah? Thanks! You remember my girl right? Bom." he said as he pulled her to him, his arm wrapped around her waist. She smiled sweetly at Tiffany. Who for a secon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter