Chapter 9

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

"I'm home grandma --" she said as she entered her grandmother's room. She saw her standing in front of the window looking like she's in deep thoughts.

"Bommie --" she heard her say, she walked towards her and hug the old woman. 

"How are you feeling?" she asked. She saw her frowned.

"I'm perfectly fine --" her grandma said. She kissed the old woman's forehead. 

"How's our Spring Resorts World?" she heard her asked.

"It's fine, nothing to worry about. We're getting more and more customers every month. It's doing good." she answered.

"That's good news. I'm sorry if you have to do this alone, you're the only daughter if only you have an older brother or sister with you, this wouldn't be so hard on your part." her grandma continued.

"Aish -- I'm fine, I can do the job. Its not that difficult but it can be stressful since I'm also working as a fashion designer but seriously I can do this. Trust me." she replied.

"Aish Bommie you're still the stubborn girl I've known. You're already 24 and I haven't met your boyfriend." 

"Argh -- grandma please --" she begged her to stop, for sure she wouldn't like their conversation if they'll continue.

"No. You need to think of your future Bom. You need someone who can be there for you when you needed someone, someone who will take care of you , someone who can help you with the resort." her grandma added. 

"I am thinking of my future, that's why I'm working my arse off just so I can save enough money and have a better future. And no I don't need someone who'll do -- that." she said. Her grandmother shooked her head.

"You do not understand Bom -- tell me what happened to you and Seung Hyun? I've heard from your dad that he's such a nice guy. It would be nice if I could meet him.--" her grandmother said, she gasped when she heard her talking about meeting him. 'NO FREAKING WAY!' she said to herself.

"W-what? No. You want to meet him? for what??" she asked. She's going hysterical.

"Oh, just to have a little talk with him, you know" the old woman said casually like there's nothing wrong with it. She turned around and saw a long brown envelope on top of her bed. 

"And what's this?" she asked, she was about to pick the envelope when her grandmother began to talk again.

"No, dear. Don't touch that." she heard her say and with that she stepped back and faced her again.

"Can I go now?" she asked. Her grandma looked at her and sighed.

"Yes, I'll call on you again next time. Yes, you may go." and with that she head  out through the door and went to her room. 

'I can't believe she's talking about him. She even wanted to meet him? Oh for crying out loud'. she said to herself. Seung Hyun's the last person she would want to see again after 8 years..why? because she knew very well that Seung Hyun hates her to death after humiliating him in front of hundreds of people saying he's gay which of course isn't true >_< and broke up with him that same night. She banged the door and locked it and jumped to her bed and lay there staring at the ceiling. She remembered what happened 8 years ago. She was with Seung Hyun in this very same room and they're kissing. She smiled at the thought. Everything's fine. Everything's perfect with him. She loves him so much. Only God knows how much she loves him. That was the first time she really fell in love with a guy. Seung Hyun changed her for the better but something happened when they went to their school's retreat in a beach in Busan.

FLASHBACK:

The girls were seperated from the boys, she cursed after hearing that. She wanted to be with Seung Hyun so bad, they're having this little sharing when she saw Tiffany got up and went to the other part of the beach she took the long cut which made her more curious. She never really trusted Tiffany the first day she entered their room. She just think that she's up to no good. And so she followed her secretly, she told the girls she'll be back after few minutes.

She saw huge rocks, she didn't want to be seen by Tiffany or whoever was there so she stayed behind it trying to listen to the conversation. She realized she was being too nossy and decided to head back when she stopped. She heard a voice that was too familiar to ignore. It was Seung Hyun's, she heard him stopping Tiffany, from what? She didn't know. She tried to peek in and what she saw almost break her heart or it probably did break already. Seung Hyun was kissing Tiffany. What hurts her most is that he seemed to like it. She can't stand it anymore and she turned around started to walk away from the two, her knees were frail and weak, she felt like she's gonna stumble down any time soon. Which she did, her eyes are blurred already from the tears coming from her eyes and she didn't noticed a rock on her way and she tripped. She felt blood dripping from her right knee, she didn't feel anything though. She must be that numb already after seeing the little kissing scene. After 10 minutes she went straight to Chaerin and the girls, she dried her tears but it wa still obvious. Obvious that she cried. But she didn't bother to tell them. They probably thought it was because of the wound on her right knee, but no it was way deeper than that. When Dara and Minzy helped her clean her wound, she came up with a brilliant plan. She smirked. 

'I won't let him break my heart. Not even him can break my heart. I'll show him what I'm capable of. He would surely pay for this.' she gritted her teeth as Dara poured an alcohol on her wound. Minzy let out a low scream.  As if she's the one in pain not her. 

----

And as expected she was crowned Prom Queen of the Night and Seung Hyun as the Prom King. She smiled, she'll be able to execute her plan.

Seung Hyun escorted her until they reached the stage. 'He's such a gentleman, but sorry I have to do this' she thought to herself.  She borrowed the mic from the host and said her little speech.

"Yeorobun, I would like to thank you, everyone who voted for us to be the Prom King and Queen of the Night, this really means a lot to me and to Seung Hyun as well, thanks for believing that we're perfect for each other too. But -- I would like to take this opportunity to say this in behalf of Seung Hyun--" she looked at him. 

"I don't want to make things harder for you honey -- that's why I'm doing this." she added looking at him, she smiled when she saw him frowned in confusion.

"You see, Seung Hyun's gay --" she said, making the crowd go "What?" "OOH??" "Really??" "Why?". She wanted to laugh so hard after seeing his face, like he'd seen a ghost. And with that she made her way to the backstage and went off but Seung Hyun got hold of her arm. She didn't know he followed her, well he will of course, after what she did.

"BOM! - " he called to her before grabbing her arm.

"What?!" she asked.

"What the hell was that??" he asked, she knew he's mad, he clenched his fist. She smiled.

"Neh?" she asked innocently, pouting her lips. His facial expression softens and he sighed.

"Bom, what's wrong? Tell me." he said, she's trying her best not to cry, she bit her tounge to control her emotions.

"What's wrong?? Nothing's wrong Seung Hyun --" she yelled at him.

"Bommie --" he tried to hug her waist but she pushed him away. 

"I saw you two -- I saw you kissing Tiffany -- I saw it with my ing eyes Seung Hyun. How could you do this to me?" she asked, she didn't realize tears were running down from her eyes. 

"Bommie I can explain -- " Seung Hyun added but she turned her back to him as she dried the tears from her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter