Chapter 14

♥ What Goes Around, Comes Around.♥ (TOP♥BOM)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOM'S POV:

"He's so -- he's so -- argh!! he's impossible!! I hate him!!" she said clenching her fists as she watched Seung Hyun left. Yes, he left her again. He always do that, leaving her without saying anything. She decided to put her stuffs inside her cabinet. Her room is really nice, she actually liked it. She'd been thinking on how to start her plan to seduce him? When he always leaves her like that? When he's always so distant and so aloof to her? 

"I guess I really have to apologize to him first." she said to herself. But how? She's not used to apologizing to someone even if its really her fault. But because she really needs to do something just to have Seung Hyun talk to her again, she will do it. She'll swallow all her damn pride. 

She decided to changed into her short denim shorts and black racerback tank top, showing her perfectly shaped legs, she also put on her ipod. She doesn't have anything to do for the whole afternoon so she decided to cook a dinner for the two of them. For the meantime she wanted to feel more comfortable at his house, whether Seung Hyun's there or not. She's sure he wouldn't mind. She's in the middle of cooking their noodles for their guksu, its the easiest and simpliest among the other korean noodle dishes she could think of. She's also listening and singing to Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield, it was one of her favorite songs. 

"I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine
I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh
Do what you want but you're never gonna break me
Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me, oh, oh oh oh"

She was about to continue singing but she was interrupted when she saw Seung Hyun opened the fridge and took a bottle of iced tea and drink it. She felt her cheeks blushed. Seung Hyun looked at her with a smirk on his face, making her blushed even more. 'How did he get there so fast? He just left earlier!' she told herself.

"Uhmm how long have you been there??" she finally asked, looking down to hide her embarassment. 

"Hmmm long enough to see your little performance --" he said as he drink from his bottle again. She shut her eyes, she wanted to slap herself. 

"That looks nice -- " she heard him say. He was looking at her legs, that's for sure.

"Mworago?" she asked. She saw him look away.

"I mean your noodles, it looks delicious." he said as he took another drink from his bottle. She just nodded her head. But in  a way she's disappointed, she really wanted to think he thinks her legs nice. 'Aish Bommie, what's wrong with you? Hmmm but yeah that's right, you seduce him and then he'll fall for you again.' she told herself, she smirked. 

"What's with the smirk?" he asked her. She looked back at him and shook her head. Then he left again and headed to his living room area. She watched him as he lay down on one of his sofa with his arm resting at the back of his head with the TV remote control on the other.  She never thought she'd miss seeing his face like this. 

"Are you done memorizing every detail of my face? I smell something's burning." he said not looking at her, almost like a shout. She gasped and she quickly headed to her noodles. 

'I wasn't looking at his face!!' she silently scolded herself as she put the noodles on a bowl. But it was true, she really did looked no more like stared at his face, she missed seeing that gorgous face of him. Those eyes that were only for her, his everything that was supposed to be hers. She shook her head.

"What's wrong?" she shrieked when she heard him spoke. She saw him frowned at her.

"Ah -- ania, nothing's wrong. Here, its cooked. I think you're hungry." she said as she grab 2 bowls and put it on the table. But Seung Hyun just looked apologetic at her. 

SEUNG HYUN'S POV:

"I'm -- I'm sorry -- I can't, I have a --" he stopped, he saw her eyes glowed from the tears forming in her eyes. He sighed, actually the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter