Prologue

Fiery feelings

Dancing.

That was his only way to find somekind of peace. Stronger, faster moving his limbs with the music, pouring all his feelings out with every move. Sadness, fear, love, joy, desperation until noting was left. Until he was empty. When he was finally null, he would fall to the ground exchausted.

It was his 39th breakup.

So what if everytime they had tried to go further than kissing, something happened. So what if his shirt caught fire. So what if...

He was tired, so tired.

The longest relationship he had had was three weeks, but that was when he was young. His power hadn´t been so strong yet.

You could say it all started when he was 11-years-old. He had a huge crush on a 12-years-old boy, who lived in his neighborhood. Gathering all his courage he had confessed his feelings to the boy. That night he had went to bed with a smile on his lips. He had a boyfriend. It only lasted few days. He had left with his brother to buy ice cream and on the way back they walked past a park. He saw his boyfriend there, but he wasn´t alone. Next to him was a pretty girl giggling to something. Dazed he watched as his boyfriend leaned to give a kiss to the girl and then hand out a flower to her. Feelings of disbelief and jealosy surged through him as he watched the scene infront of him. He wanted to scream, but nothing came out. Instead he felt a something ran through his body and burst out. The flower in his boyfriend´s hand burst to flames burning the hand. His brother quickly took his hand and they ran to home, leaving behind a crying boy and screaming girl. That was his first time using his powers.

His family came from a long line of fire witches. Usually the powers awakened after their 12th birthday, which was celebrated for three whole days. However his powers had awakened early by force, because his strong feelings. Somehow his powers wrapped around his feelings, because it. And that was the start of his problems.

After that every relationship he had was short and full of incidents, ´cause of the powers. He just couldn´t control it. The first kiss was awful, he unintentionally lit his boyfriends shirt on fire, because his feelings were on rampage. He never could get past kissing. Events of all kinds happened, burning things, lighting clothes and hair on fire. One time he almost cooked his current boyfriend, they were in a pool. And he never ever went to a library with his boyfriends again, ever.

So it wasn´t suprising if he felt tired.

He´s family wanted to help him, but they didn´t know how he could take control of his powers. 

He needed a change.

Mayde he should try something completly new.

Mayde he should move from his family mansion and find a place where he could in peace try to take control of his life. There were already all kinds of rumors of him here, like everyone who tried to be close with him will be cursed.

He needed to get away.

He´s friend had offered a job, which he could take. And it wasn´t here.

Mayde something good could come from it. And he needed something or he felt he would break.

...

Yeah, he will take the offer and find a place of his own.

It´s decided.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey^^

had somekind of writer´s block, but now it´s hopefully over and I can start writing this and my other story.

First chapter will be hopefully be out within a week.