Chapter 1

Tomorow, I'll Still Love You

It was four weeks prior to graduation and every senior was excited. College has come and gone for Wu Ying Jie. She loved school and she was sad to leave, but she was happy that she was going to spend the rest of her life with the one she loves most. She was walking into the gate when someone covered her eyes.

"Aaron, what are you doing?" she asked, smiling.

"Aw, that's no fun. You already know it was me. Babe, how come you're so smart?" he asked her, giving her a kiss on the cheeks.

"Because I can tell the difference between my boyfriend and my best friends. Anyways, are you excited about graduation?" she asked him, as they continued walking to class.

"Of course, but you know what I'm most excited about?" he asked her.

"No, what?"

"My wedding day."

"Really? How do you know that I'm going to marry you for sure?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that if you are mean to me and there's someone else that is nice, then I might reconsider."

"Hey! When am I mean to you?"

"Let me see..."

"Aaron!" Gui and Aaron both turned around and saw a girl running towards him. It was his younger sister.

Gui smiled at him and gave him a kiss, before leaving, "See you at lunch." He watched as she walked away. He didn't know how he landed her, but he did. He was still in a daze when his sister walked over to him. She waved her hands at him. She sighed and slapped him. Aaron felt a ping of pain shot through his back, then he turned and stared blankly at his sister.

"Hey, what was that for?" he asked her.

"Anyways, I have something to give you," she said, handing him a 'fan' letter and gift. He took it from her and shove it into his bag.

"Hei Na, what did I say about handing me these?"

"I know, I know. You already have a fiance that you love dearly, but I can't help it. Ge, why don't you just read the letters instead of tossing them away at home?"

"Mei, I don't see the point of reading them, when I already have Gui."

"Okay, okay, you win. Well, I'm going to class now," she said, walking off. Aaron sighed and went to his first class. When he walked in, he saw a crowd of people surrounding a crying girl. He squeezed himself through the crowd and notice that it was Gui's best friend. He made his way to her and sat next to her.

"Ah Xing, what's wrong?" he asked her. She looked up and saw Aaron. She glared at him with anger in her eyes. He didn't know what was wrong, but he had never seen her gave him a scary, death look before. "What's wrong?"

"You're stupid friend cheated on ME! I hate you Aaron Yan Ya Lun! You said that he's not a cheater, but he CHEATED on ME!" she shouted at him.

"What?! He isn't a cheater. Are you sure he cheated on you?"

"I saw it with my own eyes!" Aaron got up and ran to his friend's first class. He never knew that his best friend was a cheater. He felt so bad for Ah Xing, since he was the one who introduced them. When he reached Tian You's class, he walked in and punched him. He was taken aback at first, but he knew why Aaron was like this.

"Why did you cheat on her? She loved you dearly?!" Tian You couldn't say anything. He didn't mean to cheat on Ah Xing. He loved her dearly too, but he didn't know what overcame him. He didn't know why he did that too, but he swear he loved her too. Aaron punched him once more, before heading back to his first class. Tian You watched as Aaron walked away. He sighed and continued what he was doing.

Gui was having a great day until she saw Ah Xing. She didn't know what was wrong, since she didn't have class with any of her friends. She walked over to a lifeless Ah Xing and sat next to her.

"Ah Xing, what's wrong?" Ah Xing turned around and hugged Gui, burying her face in Gui's chest. She didn't know why, but the sight of Gui made her cry. Gui her hair gently and let her cry her heart out. She knew that something must of gone wrong, for Ah Xing to cry.

When Ah Xing pulled herself together, she apologized to Gui. She smiled at Ah Xing and have her a big warm hug. "So, are you going to tell me what's wrong now?"

"Tian You...he cheated on me."

"What? I thought Aaron said that he wasn't like that?"

"I thought so too."

"Aiyo, it's okay. He's not worth your tears."

"I guess you're right. Ah Gui, if Aaron cheated on you, will you ever be able to forgive him?"

"I don't know. It depends on the conditions and his reasons."

"I see. You know, Ah Gui, you're a pretty nice girl. I mean, I've been your friend since we were little and every time I get hurt, you're always there for me. Also, whenever a guy broke you heart, you always forgive them and be their friends. Ah Gui, how do you do it? I'm hurting, please tell me what to do?"

"Ah Xing, you just have to let your tears wash away your pain. It takes time, but it also takes courage."

"Thank you so much." Gui pulled Ah Xing into an other hug and they cried together. She knew that Ah Xing loved Tian You with all of her heart. They were crying when Aaron came. He didn't want to disturb them, so he just watched. Gui felt another presence and pulled away from Ah Xing, to find Aaron staring at them. She motioned for him to sit next to her.

"Are you okay?" he asked Ah Xing. She nodded. When the lunch bell rang, they went their separate ways. Aaron had his last class with Tian You. When he got to class, Tian You was already sitting on his desk. Aaron walked by him and totally ignored him. He was still mad at Tian You for hurting a friend of his.

Graduation day was here and everyone was excited. Those that were graduating were dressed in their gown, while the underclassmen stood at the stadium to watch the ceremony. Parents and friends were gather around and cheered for their graduates. After the ceremony, Gui was standing next to Aaron, smiling for the camera. Everyone was happy and smiling for the camera, when they heard a shot coming from the school's gym.

Everyone turned and started running towards the gym. Teachers tried to calm down the students, but everyone was in a panic. When they got the gym, there was already some people crowding around two people. Gui, Aaron, Ah Xing and their parents pushed their way into the crowd. They were at the front when they saw Gui's older brother, Ah Ben lying on the floor with a pool of blood. Standing above him was Aaron's older sister, Xiao Rong holding a gun.

Both families stared in shock. Xiao Rong did not plan to escape. She glared at the dead body. Aaron and his family watched as the Wu family ran to Ah Ben's dead body. Gui turned and gave Aaron the coldest stare he ever saw from her. It was filled with anger and hatred. He couldn't bear to look at her. He turned away from them.

He knew that Gui and Ah Ben were closed. They were best of friends and they only had each other. He was going to be Gui's best man at their wedding, but now that he's gone, there was not going to be a wedding. His parents couldn't face the Wu family. They never excepted their daughter to murder their son. Gui fished out her cell phone and called the police.

Thirty minutes later, the police arrived and took Xiao Rong to jail, while the ambulance took Ah Ben to the hospital. Gui and her parents got into the ambulance. Aaron watched as they left the school. He wanted to go with them, but after seeing Gui's cold stare, he knew it was better to leave her alone.

Ah Xing saw Aaron and walked up to him. She embraced him and told him that everything was going to be all right. Hei Na walked up to them in tears and fear. Ah Xing pulled Hei Na into a hug, after releasing Aaron. He watched as Hei Na cried in Ah Xing's chest. He ping of guilt shot through his whole body. He turned around and saw his dad comforting his crying mother.

When they cleared the scene, the Yan family was taken for questions. Mr. Yan answered all of the questions, while the rest just sat in silence. After the questioning, the Yan family went to Taipei hospital. They walked in and saw the Wu family pacing the room. Aaron's parents walked up to them and embraced Gui's parents. He wanted to go to Gui, but he couldn't forget the cold stare from her, so he just stood where he was. Ah Xing saw that Aaron wasn't moving, so she went to Gui and hugged her.

Aaron watched as Gui buried herself in Ah Xing's embrace. Mrs. Yan walked over to Gui. Ah Xing released Gui and step aside for Mrs. Yan to embrace her. What Gui did next was unexpected. Mrs. Yan knelt down and pulled Gui into her embrace, but Gui pushed her away.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE ALL OF YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" she shouted.

Mrs. Yan stared at Mrs. Wu and she just shook her head. Mrs. Yan stepped away from Gui and walked over to her parents. Gui put her head down and started crying. Ah Xing tried to pull her into a hug, but Gui also pushed her away.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! GET AWAY FROM ME! I HATE YOU! I HATE EVERYONE OF YOU!" she shouted, causing Ah Xing to back away from her. Gui got up and started running out of the hospital. Ah Xing ran after her, but Aaron stopped her. She turned and stare at Aaron.

"Let me go. I need to chase after her," she said, trying to break free from Aaron's grip.

"Ah Xing, leave her alone. I'm sure she just need time to be alone right now. She hates us now, do you think that chasing after her, will do any help?" he asked her, not looking at her.

"Ah Xing, Aaron's right. She's in a bad mood right now. I've never seen her this angry before. Just give her some time. Ah Ben mean so much to her," said Mrs. Wu. Ah Xing turned and stared at the parents. They all shook their heads and she stopped. Aaron let her go and she walked back the parents. Aaron followed her and sat on a bench by the wall.

Gui didn't know where she was going, but she wanted to stay away from them. She hated all of them. She hated Aaron. She hated Ah Xing. She hated her parents. She hated his parents. She hated Xiao Rong and Hei Na. She hated everyone. Tears burned her cheeks as she kept on running. She didn't know how she made it to Ya Tou's house, but she did. She banged on the door and Ya Tou opened the door. Gui hugged Ya Tou and cried. She broke free from Gui and helped her in. She closed the door and talked to Gui.

After a few hours, Gui had fallen asleep. Ya Tou asked her brother, Tian Jun to help Gui to her room. He placed Gui on her bed and Ya Tou pulled the blanket over Gui. They closed the door behind them. Ya Tou called Gui's parents to let them know that Gui is at her place. Ya Tou sighed and went to the kitchen.